Wrong forum. This belongs in the Riffs and Recordings forum. Get a mod to move it or something.
Quote by GuitarEvan07
Hey Man thats really awesome... Is that original? I think im going to add your video to my website...www.guitarvideos.com. Is that alright? I loved the sound you had.... Really cool.

Would be glad if you do!
You can mail me: pash(a)zaburuev (change (a) to @).
OH DUDE, is that you?

I've seen your video, catwalk. I was shocked! Your technique blew my head up! Great jazz playing, major props bro.

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
That was amazing man!!! I'm gonna try to learn catwalk. I've been looking for other types of music to listen to besides metal and classic rock that I'd enjoy, and I think this ranks up there Amazing job

pepsi

BTW who is the catwalk song by?
Sh*t hot playing. Your seriously good.
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
Quote by Pash Zaburuev

Sweet Dude!
wonderful playing i really enjoyed it.
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
wow, that was excellent man. I really enjoyed watching that.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by StaggHound
I lasted about 30 seconds on the first one, and 7 seconds on the second.

+1

Nice playing, but fusion is just boring as hell.
Dickless.
*Moved*

Pretty cool playing. Your vibrato reminds me of Greg Howe.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
+1

Nice playing, but fusion is just boring as hell.

Fusion is as boring as hell huh??? Man this kid be dissin' my religion! I think jazz/fusion is the most intresting music around. Most serious musicians agree, and the guy in this movie is a serious musician.

That was really good. I would suggest working on your phrasing, as you used the same rhythmic patterns over and over again, and its my opinion, but smooth out your tone a little, maybe add a tad of delay, and it would be awsome. I can see alot of geg howe in your playing. Beautiful.