Poll: what were(or are) you in high school?
Poll Options
View poll results: what were(or are) you in high school?
Jock
13 4%
Prep
10 3%
Average Joe(Not Popular, Not Unpopular)
159 50%
Punk
16 5%
Emo Kid
16 5%
Other Ones I Didn't Mention
98 31%
Voters: 316.
Page 1 of 3
Me, i dunno, i bounce back and forth
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
I'm a bit of the 1st three...but it doesn't work like that over here, i talk to everyone, well used to. Thank **** i finished school last year
I'm popular, I play high school Lacrosse, but i'm not a jock/prep. I get along with pretty much everyone at my school, no matter what clothes they where.
i think its f**king sad to try and catogerise something as complictaed as a person, as it just segregates u from people u may otherwise get on well with....its dumb
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
I was the stoner guy who always brought the guitar into jam at lunch times. The kind of guy whos name everyone knows, but only has a group of select friends.
Punk.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
'If you fall out of that tree and break your legs, don't come running to me!'
People think I'm a punk, but I'm really not. I'm a poser.
I love the music, but I really don't live any kind of punk lifestyle.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Well Im friends with everyone, but not actually FRIENDS with everyone.

I guess Id be placed in a category known as nerd for doing well, rocker for playing guitar and such, and normal for being pretty bland overall.
In high school I was a bit of a loner. I was pretty introverted and kept a company of about five or six really close friends but aside from that didn't really like any one else around. I got good grades but wasn't exactly nerdy; I just liked writing and there was a lot of that required for the classes I took.
I'm kind of an average joe. I'm a slacker musician. I'm on good terms with a lot of people, but at the same time I'm kind of introverted. I'm on the geeky side of things too. I'm really smart when I want to be and am in quiz bowl and actually read for fun. I dress pretty preppy, but I wouldn't describe my self as a prep.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by patch adams
prep =/= chav

No. wigger = chav Prep= rich kids, the "better than the resterers" in my school anyway.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
i don't really have any proper friends, but i'm pretty much my own person, i wouldn't really call myself an emo or nerd, i'm just a quiet guy who likes rock music and stuff
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
A frogs' perspective on life: time's fun when you're having flies.
I'm pretty much an average joe. Although everybody know's me, I'm not popular, but I am not unpopular either.
I'm always the average Joe and will always be one.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

me and my friends are all rockers wth long hair, we hit eachother for fun and everyone is scared of us lol.
I was the kinda bad-boy skater type
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
"hippy" and a big loner...I talk to loads of people but really only have a few friends...some of which I really dont like which is stupid of me but yeah... not that many people know me
@-}-}-}-
im a metalhead even though i do punk stuff...
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
I'm the class hippie, the class longhair, the class freak.
Always drawing and playing music,
Bringing my guitar to school for no apparent reason.
Always saying crazy shit that no one understands except me.
And everyone thinks i'm a huge druggie,
But i'm pretty much straight edge.
Everyone knows me,
I'm somewhat friends with everyone,
But no real close friends.
WWAAAHHHH, SO LONELY

[/life story]

btw, lousy thread.
CTHC
Last edited by BreakingTheGirl at Feb 1, 2007,
Im a punk, styled from the 80's, in a modern middleschool. Damn it sucks.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I'm in the middle really, Everyone knows me but I'm not friends with a lot of people only like 10 people or so.
Where's band geek?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
by the way i have about 45 friends
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
I used to be very unpopular because I had a reputation for being geeky, but we've all matured now and I'm not generally hated, I have a large social circle, but not many friends as such. However once someone gets to know me we'll usually remain on good terms.

I'm one of those people who actually turn out to be smart and funny when you take the time to get past the sarcastic, obnoxious bitch. Yeah, I love myself.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I'm new at my school this year, so I'm still getting to know people, but at my old school I was a jock... And I'm working back up to that.
METALLICA.
Page 1 of 3