Page 1 of 3
its for a paragraph in my history essay. about what things contributed to the succes of germanys foreign policy.

why was hitler a good leader?
I did something like this in history aswell.

He was a great motivational speaker, mainly because he made promises he could never fill

Hitler, what a noob he was.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
He promised the german people work and bread, which they needed in hard times.
He was a motivational speaker
He believed that the Treaty of Versailles was unfair and crippled Germany, far more than they deserved. All the germans hated it.

That's all I can think of.
Quote by sashki

He believed that the Treaty of Versailles was unfair and crippled Germany, far more than they deserved. All the germans hated it.

Forgot about that.
1.kickstarted the economy
2.brought the first ever cheap car the volkswagon(it means the peoples car)into being[indirectly]
3.brought hope to the people
4.built the autobahns(highways)
5.dismantled the treaty of versailles
6.got rid of the jews
When Hitler took power, Germany was war torn and in a state similar to the American Great Depression. He rebuilt a lot of Germany.
Reduced unemployment.
Stopped reparation payments.
Generally gave the German people their confidence back after WW1 and the Depression.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Ferdinandstrat
Because he was the row model for early heavy metal singers.

Role**

n00b

Well, if he got the Nazi's to do what they did, he must've been doing something right.
Quote by Eggmond

6.got rid of the jews

No.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Because he changed the world.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
'If you fall out of that tree and break your legs, don't come running to me!'
Charisma.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Yer he rebuilt the economy and gave a lot of people jobs again, he took the unemployment figures down from 6 million or something huge like that, although I suppose you could say that building the Autobahns and things didn't really help Germany's economy in the long run

Thats what we were told to right about as well anyway
Quote by fronkpies
I did something like this in history aswell.

He was a great motivational speaker, mainly because he made promises he could never fill

Hitler, what a noob he was.

Hitler sucked at speeches until an Austrian Jew taught him to speak in public.
Tremendous self belief - See the Rhineland in '36, he went against the advice of his generals - who said the French would stop him. Also made it seem a reasonable request, he was only moving troops from one part of Germany to another.
He would use this veil of reasonableness over the Sudetenland/Czechoslovakia in '38 - using the excuse that about 3 million Germans/germanic people were living in the country and claimed they were being oppressed. Also with the Anschluss with Austria in '38, stirred up discontent then got the German army 'invited' in to help sort it out. (Mention the fact it was Goering who pushed for Anschluss, Hitler simply seeked to make Austria a puppet Nazi-state)
Manipulation of situations - walked out of the disarmament conference in 33 (might wanna check date) after France refused to disarm. Had always planned to walk out, but doin' it this way made France look bad and presented Germany as the injured party. Wanted to isolate France.

I'll add some more if ya want, had my exam not too long back

EDIT: The pascifist mood in Britain and the fact that France was internally divided between right and left + constantly moving between governments helped in Foreign Policy. Mention how he isolated France and got closer to Italy (break up of Stresa Front over Abysinnia + Italy and germany's involvement in the Spanish Civil War)
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Last edited by GreenDayChris at Feb 1, 2007,
I smell something burning in my oven.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Quote by chocolateman900
Yer he rebuilt the economy and gave a lot of people jobs again, he took the unemployment figures down from 6 million or something huge like that, although I suppose you could say that building the Autobahns and things didn't really help Germany's economy in the long run

Dont forget that he got the unemployment rate down by not counting jews etc. and he forced alot of people into work camps (not concentration camps) to build hospitals etc.
Quote by duncang

6. got rid of the jews

No.

thank you for saying that
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745
stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.

Quote by RockGuitar92
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
I smell something burning in my oven.

i will kill you
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745

Quote by RockGuitar92
He had a knack for stirring up emotion when he spoke, he could motivate people and get them to believe that as a leader Germany would be re-strengthened. As alluded to earlier, he also used the Treaty of Versailles as a grievance to bring about a massive wave of nationalism in Germany throughout the 30s. What else.. He "cut" unemployment figures by bringing women back to the home and moving men back into the workplace. Although this is technically wrong by modern standards, the lowering of unemployment rates in Germany was huge for morale... Especially when the other major European powers were still suffering from the depression and the after effects of the first World War. He also made some relatively smart tactical decisions prior to the war such as building up the German military/air force and the creation of the Autobond (sp?) which allowed for efficient transportation of supplies and troops throughout Germany during the second world war. Hope that helps...
Quote by patch adams
is it a cake?

The german bakery guy said it was JEWlicious.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
He was a huge nationalist. He gave the Germans the hope they needed.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
If you want to see why he was a good leader, look at how he moved his party up in the Reichstagg. How he achieved complete control legitimately (ish) and then proceeded to change germany from the mess it was to what it became by 1940.

If you talk about all them things you're sorted.
God knows I don't want to be an angel

PSN ID: MattIgoe
Wii ID: 7810 3870 3554 5359
Gamertag: MattIgoe
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Nah, just some crazy jew trying to stab me with a dreidel .

i will hunt you down and rip your bowels out and and feed them to you
Quote by Yagushgi
Quote by Vincent745

Quote by RockGuitar92
Quote by CarlShahuesa
i will hunt you down and rip your bowels out and and feed them to you

Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Good Luck.
Quote by chocolateman900

It went down from 6 million to 3 million in one year due to Hitler passing laws to restrict women getting jobs, (women weren't included on the unemployment register thingy) (in order to bring up the birth rate) which meant that more men could be employed.

Hitler was a good leader due to the fact that he was an amazing speaker and came to the Germans in their time of need. He made a scapegoat of the Jews, who he blamed on all of Germany's problem.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
The german bakery guy said it was JEWlicious.

you can barely see it's horns.
Quote by HorridxHopes
Because he could captivate a crowd.

because a jewish person taught him to speak in public.
He just captivated the entire country and they had faith in him. Really important thing in nazi germany is propoganda. Hitler encouraged the idea of scouts and outdoor activities and military service to have a strong, large army. Germany knew they were ready for a fight. Hitler had a policy of 'Lebensraum' which was that germany should expand and be self sufficient, not reliant upon imports (which was one of the things that crippled germany in the first world war, because no-one had food cos of the British blockade).

Is your question to do with Hitler being good in general or good in terms of foreign policy?

Edit: also, in terms of military planning (a bit like foreign policy) he had a good plan, Blitzkrieg, he didn't think of it but it was a good use of resources and it was one of the things that put germany ahead in the war at the start.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Last edited by big duck at Feb 1, 2007,
he wasn't...read the history books...he might have been a good public speaker, but he sucked as a leader...
Quote by patch adams
because a jewish person taught him to speak in public.

And he says thank you by killing them,what a scum.
No doubt he was a bloody great leader. If you could bottle what he had and filter out all the malicious anti-Semitic Fascist bits and feed it to the Prime Minister, you bet your ass the world would be a better place.
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
And he says thank you by killing them,what a scum.

He didn't know he was jewish. Hitler's reason for hating the jews goes a lot deeper than the surface.
He took adavantage of a country and a people that were desperate and ready to be molded around his own personal beliefs.
Need.New.Sig.
He had a moustache.
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
Page 1 of 3