Linkin park, iron maiden, my chemical romance. what on earth is going on. Isn't the download festival about heavy metal and proper rock bands like metallica and slayer? Download 07's gonna b full of emo's . what do you lot think of this?
Quote by pepsi_rocker
Linkin park, iron maiden, my chemical romance. what on earth is going on. Isn't the download festival about heavy metal and proper rock bands like metallica and slayer? Download 07's gonna b full of emo's . what do you lot think of this?

Oh be quiet.
NOPE.
none of those bands are emo!!!! and thts just 3 of the bands playing!!! if u dont like, dont go, instead of wasting valuable forum space with stupid bitching!
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
I think it's going to create a million more topics by ignorant people who can't accept something other than shitty metalcore is playing at their beloved festival.

Grow up and get off the bandwagon... seriously.

the reason people are bitching is because there are at least 2 threads already discussing this, so we don't need another "OMG!! LP and MCR r so emo!! download iz shittr!!1" thread.
God knows I don't want to be an angel

PSN ID: MattIgoe
Wii ID: 7810 3870 3554 5359
Gamertag: MattIgoe
they should start getting some different bands on ffs. iron maiden are great but they have headlined too many festivals. mcr are a just a bunch of pussy emo fags, i thought download was supposed to be a metal festival. in the past few years its really gone downhill imo...................its just full of ****in sellout bands and shitty emo metalcore garbage. **** download, im going to wacken.
****ing hell! There is already a thread on the Download '07 Headliners. Use that thread instead of making another. There is such a thing as the search bar. Use it before making a thread.

I vote a picture of UG with the search bar circled in red as the new background, so all the godamm stupid UG users who never search before making a thread, can actually use it!

if you dont like it, deal with it. I dont like either lp or mcr but that doesnt mean that i can start threads on the worst line-up of our lives.

If I were to go it would be for Iron Maiden. Other than that, I wouldnt go.

Quote by AdamDK
****ing hell! There is already a thread on the Download '07 Headliners. Use that thread instead of making another. There is such a thing as the search bar. Use it before making a thread.

I vote a picture of UG with the search bar circled in red as the new background, so all the godamm stupid UG users who never search before making a thread, can actually use it!

2nd!
iron maiden pwn metallica in every way
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
meh...its alright i guees...but either im not allowed to go in anymore
bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say
Quote by The Casualty
Use the ****ing search bar, you piece of shit.

+1000*1000

and ****ing well said.
I should go an get a picture of me, and Ray Toro holding a sign that says "My Chemical Romance is better than Slayer" just to piss off Threadstarter.

Cheers to the person above me.