because im irish, and i went over to america to get a job in like boston( or some other place that thinks they are a quarter irish even though not knowing where we are on the map, the history, or actually stepped foot on irish soil)
that i would make shitloads of cash either by tips, or just the fact that im irish.

cos over here in northern ireland, we dont tip and hate eachother
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
Quote by PooKoo

are you drunk?

More than likely.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
no, they dont like northern irish assholes that think they know anything about people from Boston even they've never set foot in the city. Jackoff
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
why boston anyways? just cause they have irish people?....why dont ya tell the truth, you went to boston saw a couple of italians or blacks got scared and ran home to ireland
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by PooKoo
what?

are you drunk?

He is Irish...
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
here's a luls story:

a Russian kid at my old school used to always talk about how his dad was really rich back in Russia, and how he owned a radio station and shi. They moved over here thinking they would make a ton of money, and now his dad works at McDonald's. :|
no noi just picked a random town to be honest, im reading a book on boston so tht might contribute, im talking about america generally, not just boston, from what i understand alot of the "irish" people in boston are catholics, which i dont really like to be honest,
leprechauns are associated with catholics as well btw , and im northern irish so if your going to steriotype me at least do it in context like, oh your all terrorists, which largely isnt true but i would care less than being called something referring to being catholic
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
Quote by srvman
no noi just picked a random town to be honest, im reading a book on boston so tht might contribute, im talking about america generally, not just boston, from what i understand alot of the "irish" people in boston are catholics, which i dont really like to be honest,
leprechauns are associated with catholics as well btw , and im northern irish so if your going to steriotype me at least do it in context like, oh your all terrorists, which largely isnt true but i would care less than being called something referring to being catholic

What? I'm not trying to be funny, you just aren't making any sence. Are you trying to say you don't want to be called catholic? What the hell is wrong with that?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by silent caution
why boston anyways? just cause they have irish people?....why dont ya tell the truth, you went to boston saw a couple of italians or blacks got scared and ran home to ireland

i like italians why would i be scared of italians. and im not scared of black people, i have 1 black friend, well not friends anymore, hes a bit shifty.
Quote by grantml02
What? I'm not trying to be funny, you just aren't making any sence. Are you trying to say you don't want to be called catholic? What the hell is wrong with that?

thats where your lack of knowledge of ireland comes in.
i dont want to be called or refered as catholic cos im protestant, plus i hate catholics, every catholic i know in northern ireland is a dick, and one of them landed me in shit, plus in nothern ireland u are either one or the other, put it this way would an american like to be called canadian its basically the same thing
You're about as Irish as crop rotation.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>