Hey,

Recently purchased a Marshall JVM410C and now looking for a new electric to go with it.

I currently have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom.

I've been looking at the Gibson Les Paul Studio range, but was wondering if i should wait and get a standard in a year or so.

I'd really like to upgrade, but if there is a huge gap in quality, or if theres some other guitars i could look at, then i need to reconsider.

Basically any help you can give me on finding a nice Guitar/Any other advice would be great.

Cheers Guys (& Gals)
You'll probably get more luck in the Electric Guitar forum.

What style of music do you play?
Mainly stuff along the lines of GnR, Zeppelin, but also a mix of other stuff like The Eagles and Dire Straits.

And cheers, I'll probably post there then.
Quote by AzazelJ3k
Hey,

Recently purchased a Marshall JVM410C and now looking for a new electric to go with it.

I currently have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom.

I've been looking at the Gibson Les Paul Studio range, but was wondering if i should wait and get a standard in a year or so.

I'd really like to upgrade, but if there is a huge gap in quality, or if theres some other guitars i could look at, then i need to reconsider.

Basically any help you can give me on finding a nice Guitar/Any other advice would be great.

Cheers Guys (& Gals)

Where did you get the new Marshall? I can't find it anywhere... How much did it cost?
^^

Yeap I was thinking of asking him too...
but for those...
Les Paul woudn't hurt...