Hey,

Recently purchased a Marshall JVM410C and now looking for a new electric to go with it.

I currently have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom.

I've been looking at the Gibson Les Paul Studio range, but was wondering if i should wait and get a standard in a year or so.

I'd really like to upgrade, but if there is a huge gap in quality, or if theres some other guitars i could look at, then i need to reconsider.

Basically any help you can give me on finding a nice Guitar/Any other advice would be great.

Cheers Guys (& Gals)
Play stuff along the lines of GnR, Zeppelin, but also The Eagles + Dire Straits.
PRS man, you cant go wrong with PRS or Hammer. The full body Gibson like tone can be found in other guitars as well.
Quote by CarbonDeath
PRS man, you cant go wrong with PRS or Hammer. The full body Gibson like tone can be found in other guitars as well.

You can most definately go wrong with PRS, just like any other brand. I played some that felt really cheap...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál