Estradasphere are friggin awesome. They're one of my favorite bands.

Whether they're playing klezmer, jazz, death metal, video game music, pop or a combination of those, the result is usually exellent. Some of their songs are kind of cheesy though.

watch this

and this

I would have put them in the Other forum, they only have a few real metal songs... but nevertheless, they're great.
*posts in thread as reminder to check band out when I get to a capable computer*
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Really cool band, these guys are awesome.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Wow...
It's awesome!
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Change your avatar please, it's confusing.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I thought it was Progbass too!
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Last night I had a dream that I bought The Mantle on vinyl for $9.99 and it came with a DVD and shirt...

Then I woke up and life sucked.
Lol, confusing? My Crimson avatar is the only one that's cross-eyed so i'm not changing it just because some people like to make assumptions without even looking properly. To avoid further confusion, you could... i don't know... look at the username perhaps?

And now, less talk about avatars, more talk about Estradasphere / OTC
Sweet band. I love the gypsy feel they got. My favorite song is "Those Who Know". Secret Chiefs Three is a good side project too.
Only heard them once or twice, and was kinda blown away by how different they were. I have to get something of theres ASAP.

I love when bands approach composing from the angle of music as apposed to the angle of a genre of music. It's great to hear an amalgamation of inspirations like you get here. I'd like to do something unique like you get here, without someone being able to say my music was "folk/progressive/power/death/thrash metal" or something like that. When you're told you just have to hear it and make your own mind up, more often than not, you're on to a winner.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Their album 'Quadropus' is exceptional. Great songs include Dubway and King Krab Battle.

Dubway contains no instruments, all vocal/beatboxing etc. Awesome stuff
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quote by flabber.gast
Estradasphere fans need to check out The Orange Tulip Conspiracy.

They have the same composer, share a few more members and it's very similar, both stylistically and awesomatically.

http://orangetulipconspiracy.com/

They're coming to my city in May, perhaps I'll go see them, I'm really liking what I've heard from them, and Estradasphere is freaking awesome.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
^ I'm jealous, they're not coming anywhere near me anytime soon. You'd think a band called Orange Tulip Conspiracy would visit the Netherlands, but no
Haha, no one really comes to El Paso, so I'm excited, and it's going to a relatively close club to my house, so it should be cool.
Quote by Senor Kristian