I just got a guitar that has segovia on the headstock. i was wondering if anyone has heard it, becuase i haven't sorry i cant find pics online and my digicam isnt working. Its black with white binding. Anyone else got one?
I have a Segovia acoustic, not black but natural. In fact its the only acoustic I've ever had. I know a couple of guys with much more expensive acoustics and it plays just as well in my eyes. I got mine as my very first guitar years ago and I've never felt the need to upgrade to a 'better' acoustic, but I do spend most of my time with my electric.

I bought mine in Winnipeg, so maybe its a Canada thing because I havent heard too much about them.
Quote by warpigs2380
I have a Segovia acoustic, not black but natural. In fact its the only acoustic I've ever had. I know a couple of guys with much more expensive acoustics and it plays just as well in my eyes. I bought mine in Winnipeg, so maybe its a Canada thing because I havent heard too much about them.

Same here, its my only acoustic, and it has a nice sound, and mine was bought in Canada, than I bought it off my friend.