Toast
2 2%
Pancakes/Waffles
15 17%
Hot Breakfast (eggs, bacon etc...)
56 65%
Voters: 86.
Page 1 of 2
whats your favourite way to break your fast?

normally i have toast but i prefer a hot breakfast
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Last edited by myself101 at Feb 1, 2007,
A full english

I'm waiting for someone to come along and mention buttsecks and/or dead babies...
Me eating bacon is a religous experience, i usually just have cereal but when i have bacon its almost orgasmic
I like a grapefruit with sugar sprinkled on top and a nice cup of hot green tea.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Cereal I eat the most but french toast sticks rule.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Hot Breakfast is the best, though pancakes/waffles is amazing. I most often have cereal, though I have toast when I have a cold.
does anybody else like having pankcakes and bacon and put the maple syrup on the bacon

or is that just me?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
give me a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios or Frosted Shreddies and i'm perfectly happy
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Irish
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by myself101
does anybody else like having pankcakes and bacon and put the maple syrup on the bacon

or is that just me?

syrup goes on everything, sausage included.
Quote by myself101

or is that just me?

IF you think that's good you should try it with sausage...

Mmmm...
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

before little chef shut down they had this great Olympic Breakfast - loads of eggs, bacon, sausages, fried potato slices and stuff. actually, there are some still open - one that i know of in cirencester ...
lol ill try sausage next time
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
lol ill try sausage next time

Well I recommend that you do this before you get dressed our you might need to change your pants. It's that good.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar

Quote by Bubban

Quote by mulletman500
Pop tarts!

It's sooo long since I've had one...

ahh pop tarts, i remember them

haven't had one in years
<//////>~
English breakfast ftw.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Pop tarts rule, not had them in years because my mum can't see the chocolate ones in the super market.

I voted cereal, but I hadn't seen hot breakfast. Hot breakfast for the win.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

after reading this thread i went and made myself some bacon and eggs. there's nothing quite like a nice hot breakfast. hash browns, a slice of ham, bacon, sausage, and eggs, and if you're really hungry, some pancakes..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. im surprised no one has said somethig stupid like "i eat your momma for breakfast" or "i eat dead babies for breakfast"

EDIT:....................I eat your momma for breakfast
Last edited by pimpslap1236 at Feb 1, 2007,
Quote by Courchesne
Butt secks and dead cats

why does that look like a nerdy dave mustaine to me?
Quote by pimpslap1236
why does that look like a nerdy dave mustaine to me?

Holly shit it does
today i made an egg and chips sandwich, with more salt than is really healthy, but people get too caught up on the whole healthy eating thing.
Scrambeled eggs with cheese, bacon/sausage, hashbrowns, and grits all mixed together. As close to Nirvana as you can be without dyin.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
I like omelettes a lot. My favorite breakfast is a country omelette from Ihop. Delicious.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
When I have time I go bacon, eggs and (if I'm not feeling corpulent enough) fried bread. A normal breakfast for me consists of nothing.
Quote by pftyeaiplaybass
I'm a biscuit and gravy and hash brown girl

Will you marry me? I'll help cook breakfast every mornin.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
buttsecks and dead babies, of course.
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

Page 1 of 2