How do you strengthen your neck, I can't headbang because apparently I have a weak neck, how do I strengthen it?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Last edited by andrew12398 at Feb 1, 2007,
I don't know what you mean by can't headband, but;

You can get a kind of head brace that has chains hanging down that you hang a wait on, then you basically just tilt your head back and forth. I'll go look for it.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

*headbang

um i dunno crack it?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Oh, better idea.

Just google "neck strengthening".

^ Wait, what do wrists have to do with necks?

Step 1.) Undo your trousers.
Step 2.) Bend over as if to try and put your own penis in your mouth.
Step 3.) Really try to get that thing in there. Stretch your neck, wiggle, strain yourself.
Step 4.) Rest and repeat.

That's how I did it, anyway.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by MuffinMan
Step 1.) Undo your trousers.
Step 2.) Bend over as if to try and put your own penis in your mouth.
Step 3.) Really try to get that thing in there. Stretch your neck, wiggle, strain yourself.
Step 4.) Rest and repeat.

That's how I did it, anyway.

Nice.

Well you can't just headbang right away, you have to work your way up. Start up with head-wiggling for a few weeks. Then when you feel strong enough start some head-nodding. Add weights for added effect. Make sure to stretch out before every exsercise session to avoid neck related injuries. Eventually you will be able to head-bang. However be wawrned that if you start headbanging to fast to early you could cause serious neck injuries. Start out slow by banging to some Daniel Powter, then work up to something like Aerosmith. When you think you've mastered the head-bang try doing short 30-second bursts on some Children of Bodem records. Build up some more strength and you should be set for a Meshuggah concert. Just remember to wear a helmet.
are you serious dude? wow thats pretty bad.........lol
"I can't live my life alwayz worried about what if....
cuz what if i die tomorrow and i never even lived!"
put your hand against the side of your head and push your head into. Make sure your using your head to push and not applying too much force with your hand, just keep it steady. Do this in various directions and it will strengthen the muscles in your neck.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Quote by R0CKER1220
Nothing, I just found it weird how there are two threads, one titled "Neck Strengthening" and the other "Wrist Strengthening".

Fair enough then

At first I thought the same, but only because I thought it was the threadstarted who started both, but it was a different thread that he started.

Hahaha thats the sadest thing I have ever heard.

But to strenghten it, try laying with your head hanging off your bed and just lift your head up. Its real simple.
Quote by Ballsack5000
don't headbang.

That is never the answer
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
Give me a blowjob.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.