Whatya you guys think of em? They sort of combine newer and older rock stylings great in my opinion. I've been streaming all their stuff off their site, and even their acoustic stuff is decent. Electric is better though.

Discuss
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
yeah i like them, they got some good tunes
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
They're just another maintream, revival-thirsty band without any talent whatsoever...like Wolfmother. Thankfully, their popularity is heavily declining too
Quote by HavenSake
They're just another maintream, revival-thirsty band without any talent whatsoever...like Wolfmother. Thankfully, their popularity is heavily declining too

Wolfmother is decent. A hell of a lot better than Jet
LOL
I've kind of gotten bored of them, but I did really like Get Born at one time. Still do kind of like "Lazy Gun."

EDIT: And "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?"
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Why do you guys call em posers? Thats what I wonder, because i'm pretty sure they write their own music and lyrics, so what makes that posing?

Also, I think Cold Hard Bitch, Rollover DJ, Are You Gonna Be My Girl, and Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is are great. However, I think the songs that weren't publicized were the better of them.

Quote by SideshowRaven24
Quote by icon_player_5

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
Really only listened to Cold Hard Bitch. I always liked that song. Are You Gonna Be My Girl might be the most annoying song I've ever heard if I wasn't counting every single Danko Jones song ever made. Other than that, never heard anything else from them.
It's not the fear of what's beyond
It's just that I might not respond
www.jettheband.com <-- They have media player streamin all their good songs.

Quote by SideshowRaven24
Quote by icon_player_5

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
I love 'em. I personally think it's great that that kind of music can have pop success. Shine On is such a step up from Get Born, too. There's nothing revolutionary about either album, but I don't care at all. They're just solid rock records that feel good to listen to.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by HavenSake

-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
hey, ive got a show in new york in 2 weeks and i would really apperciate it of somebody could get me a jet tone (bass, mid, treble, gain, presence) a la cold hard bitch or rollover d.j please this is a huge gig for us and having great tone would make it soo much better, thanks!
i say if your gonna rip off ac/dc so much, at least rip off their solos too...
Read my post. Not this.