i have the opertunity to go to taste of chaos this year. I know that the band bands on the tour last year were punk/metal (Atreyu, Thrice, As I lay Dying ect.)...anyways i looked at the bands this year and i have only heard of two them, 30 seconds to mars and the used which are emo bands and i personaly don't like them at all....i was wondering, does anybody know what genre(s) of music are these bands?......The Used, 30 Seconds to Mars, Senses Fail, Saosin, Chiodos, Aiden, Evaline
well the used and aiden are emo/screamo, i also think saosin are too but i aint 100% on that, just what ive been told, and ive never heard of any of the others
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
oh god.. i bet u guys are what? 13? 14? perhaps 12? .. yea prolly the latter part of it.
Proud Member of the "I Dislike Clubs" Club
Pm Bmm386 to Join

Proud Member of the "Hypocrites Unite!" Club
Pm Bmm386 to Join

fcuk yeah..

(\__/)
(='.'=) world domination here i come!!
(")_(")

^__^tee hee.
All basically the same type... most of them are screamo.

Aiden has a more punkish style to them... saosin is screamo... Senses Fail is metalcore...Chiodos absolutely blows, they're the worst band I've ever heard.

And to the guy above me... what the hell has his age got to do with anything?? Why couldn't you just answer his question, istead of being a complete jerkoff? I bet you're like 17, so does that make you SO much better than him? No. Now go play in the sandbox, and quit being a douchebag.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by loyd
oh god.. i bet u guys are what? 13? 14? perhaps 12? .. yea prolly the latter part of it.

Stop trying to sound clever.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by SpoofyTheMoron
i have the opertunity to go to taste of chaos this year. I know that the band bands on the tour last year were punk/metal (Atreyu, Thrice, As I lay Dying ect.)...anyways i looked at the bands this year and i have only heard of two them, 30 seconds to mars and the used which are emo bands and i personaly don't like them at all....i was wondering, does anybody know what genre(s) of music are these bands?......The Used, 30 Seconds to Mars, Senses Fail, Saosin, Chiodos, Aiden, Evaline

That's the whole lineup of taste of choas haha