Title is self-explanatory I think. Even if something isn't actually funny, you just couldn't help but laughing about.

For me, it was a few weeks ago, me and a friend were outside at like 8:00 at night and a little kid comes up to us smoking a cigarette. He couldn't been more than like 9. He told us to give him some "blunts" or he'd knife us. I couldn't help it, just seeing a kid that hasn't even hit pubery threatening to knife me if I didn't give him pot lol. There was no way I could have NOT laughed.

but what about you guys?
I usually laugh in people's faces when they talk like they know everything about music or guitar etc. Sheer ignorance always makes me laugh.

"Blink- 182 IS punk!"
Quote by greendayguitar
Wow, that looks extremely good, thank you mcuhly RadioHead22, for your amazing gift of foodiness.

M E S H U G G A H
Yesterday, this fat girl who's a complete twat fell over. Everyone just turned away and tried not to laugh, talking as if nothing happened, and she was just like lying there on the floor, not getting up or anything, saying "I'm ok, no really, I'm fine". I think she was paralyzed or something

That's what you get for walking outside in the rain, barefoot, really, isn't it?
Last edited by olif8 at Feb 1, 2007,
Quote by Courchesne

Good god, his nose...
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I laugh that your gonna get banned. You actually put your old user name in your sig. Your a genious.

Today, we had a table football table put into our sixth form area.

We gathered some change and went on it, two players on each side.

Somehow, I managed to score about 3 own goals directly from the start, let the ball roll in and I'd hit the ball, there's no doubt had it gone the right way it would have gone in, but each time I managed to launch it back into my own goal.

But, best of all, one of the guys we were against started laughing at my own goals and went to sit down on a chair behind him... A chair he himself had moved from the room about 5 minutes before .
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club