k im really bored and i just read a thread about the pit gettin boring,. i havent been to UG in a while so i wouldnt know but i thought of something that may work out. what if UG came together and thought up a new internet fad. for example, buttsecks is getting a little old so i figure UG's underground can come up with a new universal phrase of stupidity. so let the thoughts arise...or let the flamin towards me commence, either way i dont care im bored as hell.
Quote by thesublime
genious, silverstringz

Quote by Invader Jim
I admire you, SiLvEr_StRiNgZ. I have a short, VERY short fuse and would have instantly killed nearly everyone in the room, but you, on the other hand, did good. Have a cookie and a gold star.
Pffft... buttsecks isn't old
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
buttsecks was dying when i first signed up, i think its already dead

this thread probably wont go anywhere
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
saying of stupidity eh? i got one! SiLvEr_StRiNgZ is a very stupid! +10 points for me
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by ParticleManTMBG
Howbout that retarded shoop da woop thing?

I'm chargin' mah lazah!
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Blows the chode
Licks the gootch

As in:
Dude, that band blows the chode!

Or:
The song licks the gootch big time!

I'm partail to "blows the chode." Started saying it at school one day and now its like an epidemic.
Quote by 4e574e57363g

is anyone here as cool as Oblivious16037??

I think not.

GO VIKINGS!

Founder of the iPods Suck Balls Club
PM me if you wanna join!
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
saying of stupidity eh? i got one! SiLvEr_StRiNgZ is a very stupid! +10 points for me

Either you're attempting to type with an Italian accent, or you just totally contradicted yourself by saying "a very stupid."
if we don't want the pit to be boring anymore, why don't we just give it some acid?
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I really think/thought the Demotivation poster maker thing would pick up better, but it hasn't.

Whatever happened to the olden days of the Pit?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
im temted to make a "i set my neighbours house on fire" thread

just for kicks
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by SOADrox429
if we don't want the pit to be boring anymore, why don't we just give it some acid?

the pit just needs buttsecks
Quote by deluxity
the pit just needs buttsecks

acid's better... maybe the pit will think it can fly... then rudely find out it can't
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429

Buttsecks chloride?
Quote by Powerhouse
Either you're attempting to type with an Italian accent, or you just totally contradicted yourself by saying "a very stupid."

italian accent. i'm italian :P
When all else fails, ask the pit.
thread closed due to dangerously high levels of the stupidity that is 'buttsecks'
from daylight...
...into darkness