Selling my Dual Rectifier 3 channel, it is mint, but I just can't get the sound I want out of it so I am going to get an Engl or MarkIV instead. Freshly retubed with EL34s, includes a set of 6L6s as well.

I am located in Canada. $1500cdn obo buyer pays shipping, I paid $2100 for it four months ago.
the cab is available for more money, but will be very expensive to ship outside of Canada
How much would the head cost me in USD?

I'm very interested.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
in USD... I'll call it $1250obo to start. Please PM me and we can start working something out, if you are interested.
How much for the cab in USD?
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
the cab in USD, $450 but shipping will be VERY expensive. It weighs too much and is too far oversize, it is $150usd at a minimum to ship the cab, and then you can get one in stores for only a few bucks more.
Yeah, you're right. Was just looking to see how bad you wanted to get rid of it.

If you get desperate in trying to sell it, PM me.
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
just outside of Calgary. shipping is cheap through Greyhound to anywhere in CAnada though and I would just pay for shipping myself.
^ just for your information, you can't post ebay links here. So if you don't want a warning, I'd remove it fast
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)