I've sorta been having this problem since I got my Blackjack used where after a little while of playing and walking around the output jack begins to come loose. Its never come all the way undone, but I HAVE had problems with it twisting around so much that I had to open it up and re solder a couple wires because they weren't making a good connection.

I know that Schecters tend have these sorts of problems, even though they're awesome guitars. So my question is, has anyone come up with a fix for this problem? I've thought about looking around for a different jack style, but I'd like to know what others have done if anything.

Much appreciated
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Quote by zorched
I've sorta been having this problem since I got my Blackjack used where after a little while of playing and walking around the output jack begins to come loose. Its never come all the way undone, but I HAVE had problems with it twisting around so much that I had to open it up and re solder a couple wires because they weren't making a good connection.

I know that Schecters tend have these sorts of problems, even though they're awesome guitars. So my question is, has anyone come up with a fix for this problem? I've thought about looking around for a different jack style, but I'd like to know what others have done if anything.

Much appreciated

I have the same guitar and had the same problem. Replace the input jack. That fixed it for me.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
what does everybody think of this little guy? Would it stay more secured to the body?
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic