Page 1 of 2
So today I woke up around 9:20 a.m. got up and went to watch some cartoons. Amidst watching A Pup Named Scooby Doo I made an oath to myself to go to the neighborhood corner store to get some gum. Specifically Excel dark blue gum, because that’s what I like to chew. Now after watching A Pup Named Scooby Doo, Scooby Doo and the Monster of Mexico and Baby Loony Toons I decided to take a shower. It's now a little after noon, I'm in the shower and I can hear Harry and his Bucketful of Dinosaurs playing on the Television in the next room. Really good show, thinking back on it I should've waited to take my shower after Harry and his Bucketful of Dinosaurs. After taking my shower and getting dressed I noticed whilst getting a shirt out of my closet my Red Hot Chili Peppers Stadium Arcadium Tour Shirt had a half inch rip in the back. So I took that out of the closet and put it aside to be sown at a later time. Now I didn't have breakfast, the most important meal of the day and it's now one o'clock so obviously I am hungry now. So looking in the cupboard for something to eat I come across some Kraft Dinner Macaroni and Cheese. After finishing cooking my Kraft Dinner I get some pepper put some on top, sit down at the table and proceed to eat. Finishing my Kraft Dinner I put my dishes in the sink and decided to fulfill my oath. So I get on my winter gear and head on down for a minute walk to the local corner store, which is run by ****ing Nazis. I arrive and to my surprise, there is no Excel Dark Blue gum. So after browsing the vast gum selection I come to the conclusion that I shall get the Excel Light Blue gum. I pay my 96 cents and head out on my way home. Upon arriving home I take off my winter gear and go to the computer to surf the web and listen to music. I log on, and then take out the Excel Light Blue gum and pop one into my mouth. It's now approximately thirty seconds later and I'm browsing the forums of Ultimate Guitar I notice there is something in my gum. Now be shocked, I was shocked, it was a first for me there was a hair, yes that is right, a hair inside my gum. Here I am now writing this and I am telling my self that I will never ever again get Excel Light Blue gum.

Now to get to the point of this thread, what have you, people of Ultimate Guitar, have found in your food before?
Last edited by Bobbert at Feb 1, 2007,
...ew
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
and the kangaroo was like <b>WTF MATE!
Quote by Mild Vibe
Wow, this rattlesnake sure does seem to want to give me head, doesn't it?
i was shocked to find you cant use HTML on this site
Quote by Mild Vibe
Wow, this rattlesnake sure does seem to want to give me head, doesn't it?
Omg! you'll never believe it but one time, I was making some soup, and liek, there where little Pasta letters in it! liek WTF!
Quote by Dæmönika
"I found a hair in my chewing gum."

Better than getting chewing gum in your hair.

Oh and, one time I ordered soup in a restaurant and there was a fly in my bowl. I complained to the waiter, but all he said was "Don't worry sir, it's training for the cup"
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Dæmönika

thank you for breaking it down!!

wasnt gonna waste my day on that
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dæmönika

...Oh...
Quote by Dirge Humani
What kind of hair?

This was i assume your average hair, brown/dark brown, about 3 inches long, had a scent about it but it was probably just the smell of the gum. Follicle attached at the bottom so safest bet this was a balding employee who works for minimum wage.
Quote by JamieB
1)Better than getting chewing gum in your hair.

2)Oh and, one time I ordered soup in a restaurant and there was a fly in my bowl. I complained to the waiter, but all he said was "Don't worry sir, it's training for the cup"

1) I've done that. Had to get the scissors.

2)
Quote by Dirge Humani
Oh. Ew. But not as bad as it could have been.

It may have been ironed beforehand. I cunning disguise if I ever I've heard of one.
Aaah! I just remembered;

(This was in the local paper a year or so back) Someone from my town bought a fresh salad from Tesco, and there was a frog in it.

I can't remember if it was alive or dead, but I think alive.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JC13
Nope. It was pubic hair that you found in your gum.

Notice I did not specify where this employee of unknown gender was balding from because of uncertainancy of where the balding was occuring
my friend hector found a pube in his nachos at school once... pretty disgusting
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
write a letter to the company and complain they will send you lots of free gum,.

but i also put pepper on my kraft dinner...
and i find it super funny when someone says "chewing gum"
Quote by x/taluha
and i find it super funny when someone says "chewing gum"

Well, it is gum you chew, so you find practicality "hilarious" do you?

And saying "super funny" is quite frankly rediculous.
i havent found anything shocking before. And you could have done without the long story.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by catchy phrase
is it wierd that i don't think of bobbert as a person, but an actual ear of corn?

who says i am not an ear of corn?
i found an a bomb in my sushi
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
I once found a gun in my happy meal. It was the free toy.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by C.C. Deville
my friend hector found a pube in his nachos at school once... pretty disgusting

what's a pube?????
Quote by Dæmönika
It's slang for gummy-bear.

I thought it was silly string.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Dæmönika
No, semen.

But, but,...I thought semen sailed ships !!!
ಥ_ಥ
Bah you shouldnt complain about it... it adds that tangy taste
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Page 1 of 2