so i just recently got paid some money and i wanna get some pedals so far iv been wanting to get a zakk wylde mxr overdrive pedal and maybe the evh mxr phase 90 and i was looking at wah pedals at the wah from hell wah ,the morley bad horsie, the mark tremonti and the zakk wylde wah so would someone help me out you know
Quote by YYZ
Yea, that's why most hot girls are dating faggot emo kids from ****ty faggot gay homo emo bands. I hate life.
How much money? What kind of music do you play? What kind of sound are you going for? What's your current setup?

I swear...people expect us to be psychic or something.
American Ash Deluxe Tele
Squire Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
'53 Fender Deluxe 5C3
California Dreamer
Valve Junior
2X12 Avatar w/ V30's
yea sorry about that but i play metal and thrash and currently i have a line 6 spider 212 with a jackson js30rr with seymour duncan and dimarzio pickups and thats it
Quote by YYZ
Yea, that's why most hot girls are dating faggot emo kids from ****ty faggot gay homo emo bands. I hate life.
Do you have enough gain on your line 6? Can you shape your sound well enough?

It all depends on what you want...A boost, fuzz, distortion, delay, whammy, or wah might all come in handy.

I'd get the Clyde McCoy for the wah, maybe a sustainer/compressor, and a distortion or OD. Since you don't have a tube amp and I'm not very up to date with metal stuff, I can't help you all that much.

My suggestion: go down to a guitar store and try out all the pedals that interest you.

Edit: You forgot to tell me how much money you have to spend. If you have a decent hunk of change, I'd suggest getting a new amp over any pedal.
American Ash Deluxe Tele
Squire Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
'53 Fender Deluxe 5C3
California Dreamer
Valve Junior
2X12 Avatar w/ V30's
Vox wah is the best out of those mass produced wah wahs.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
yes a new amp would be better but thats not want you wanted to know

for the wah id get a Morley. i like their tone much better than the vox of dunlop. its more of a metal tone anyway. i have a Tremonti wah from them and its amazing. nice broad sweep and i dont have to hit that dang switch to turn it on.

but try everything out before hand. thats the best way to know what you want. we cant pick sumthin out for you.
#64 in the Alter Bridge rocks club!

LTD MH-400
Line 6 Uber Metal
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Valveking 112