Hey all, im a self taught guitar player, and i was looking for some songs and was hoping you could help me out. Im not very good a picking and like songs that use more chords. At the moment i can play Wish you were here by pinkfloyd and most of Heart of Gold by neil young. I can switch between E,Em,G,C,D,Dm,A,Am comfortably at almost anyspeed and am working to getting the F major in the mix, So any songs that are around that skill level would be much appreciated.

(im a fan of alot of older rock music)
House of the Rising Sun is a cool song to know, The only chords in that song uses are Am, C, D, F, and E.
The Pixies - Here Comes Your Man.

It's got a riff at the start and you can play the chords during the verse and that.
for here comes your man the intro riff is it finger picking?

coz if i try using a pick.. i screw up bad
you could try hey joe - hendrix C G D Am E (I think, haven't played it for a long while, and no guitar to refresh nmy memory
mmmmmm jedi
try looking in the "Detailed 'what songs' thread "
im sure you can find a couple in there!!!
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
Try most songs from Marcy Playground. They have some good songs for accoustic with major/minor chords progressions. Fun and educational from the strumming pattern perspective.