Page 1 of 2
I think for a girl it would be choking on some guys penis while giving him a blowjob.

For a guy I'd say getting your testicles torn off and bleeding to death.
What's up?
Should the title of this thread be "What's the most sexual way to die" instead?
You sir, are an insult to HP Lovecraft
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Zuka
Should the title of this thread be "What's the most sexual way to die" instead?

No I just thought those were funny. Doesn't have to be sexual.
What's up?
Quote by HPLoveCraft
I think for a girl it would be choking on some guys penis while giving him a blowjob.

Those are not funny, at all.
i had a thread on the darwin awards with heaps of funny deaths in it

dig it up
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by HPLoveCraft
How so?

Seeing as he was such a great writer and well... you fail at it
Tying a noose arund your neck, a boulder to your foot, drinking poison and setting yourself on fire, whilst proceeding to leap off a bridge.
Quote by severed-metal
Getting ran over by a hearse.

That's kind of ironic as well, especially if you were on your way to the same funeral.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!

Home Made laser Gun

2005 Reader Submission
Pending Acceptance
When I lived in the UK I worked technical support for a small local ISP.

One day during a lull in incoming calls we started swapping stories of computer stupidity, and one of my colleagues, Steve, told me a story about an ex-neighbour that happened a few years ago.

His neighbour, who we'll call John, knowing my colleague's computer expertise asked some general computer questions, eventually asking how CD-ROMS work, he seemed particularly interested when my colleague mentioned the laser inside.

A few days later, Dave was awoken by an ambulance pulling up outside his neighbour's house. John's wife and a bit of investigating told the whole story.

John had told his wife he was making a laser gun. Used to his frequent declarations of madcap inventions that never work, she just ignored himn and let him get on with it. Apparently John had taken apart his CD ROM to get at the laser (it seems the warnings about never operating the drive with the door open spurred him on). He'd cut the laser out of his CDROM and tried touching a 9V battery to the wires, expecting a whine, a bright red beam and a flaming whole in his target. This is sad, he'd actually set up a 'range' in his garage. When this unsurprisingly failed, he switched to a car battery, using pars of a wire coahanger to extend the CD laser's short wires. Frustrated that he hadn't made a device that could shoot a starwars style laser beam, he'd figured that because the cd rom needed to be plugged into the mains to make it work, that's what he was doing wrong. Not having a spare plug handy, he made his own prongs with the wire coathanger and jammed them into the socket. He'd been fried almost instantly.

Bear in mind that UK uses 240V of AC. Usually the main fuse would blow, but John had seen to that to. Bored with having the change the fuses when something blew it, he'd replaced the fuse wth...you guessed it, lengths of wire coathanger.

Unfortunately, it never made the news. However, John's obituary is out there somewhere stating an 'accidental death'. When I find it, I'll let you know.

This is my favorite
Being killed by a clown.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by severed-metal
Getting ran over by a hearse.

or an ambulance
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
Quote by Kensai
Seeing as he was such a great writer and well... you fail at it

I'm typing not writing.....
What's up?
Quote by HPLoveCraft
I'm typing not writing.....

Whoah, the huge amount of difference rendered my previous point invalid! Damn, why did I have to mess with you?

Quote by Kensai
Whoah, the huge amount of difference rendered my previous point invalid! Damn, why did I have to mess with you?

Idk but you spelled whoa wrong. And I'm not trying to pose as HPlovecraft by any means which I think is quite obvious.
What's up?
Quote by HPLoveCraft
Idk but you spelled whoa wrong. And I'm not trying to pose as HPlovecraft by any means which I think is quite obvious.

It can be spelled like "whoah" and secondly I never you said you did, I just thought it's an insult to HP Lovecraft that you use his name and makes threads about funniest ways of dying, then making up your own which was just... not good.
Quote by Kensai
It can be spelled like "whoah" and secondly I never you said you did, I just thought it's an insult to HP Lovecraft that you use his name and makes threads about funniest ways of dying, then making up your own which was just... not good.

W/e I don't really care what you think and for what reason you insist on arguing about whether my thoughts were funny or not and whether I give a bad name to HP is ridiculous.So yeah, I'm not gonna argue with anymore.
What's up?
Quote by HPLoveCraft
W/e I don't really care what you think and for what reason you insist on arguing about whether my thoughts were funny or not and whether I give a bad name to HP is ridiculous.So yeah, I'm not gonna argue with anymore.

You called what you did arguing? I'm not gonna continue this any further as I couldn't care less
getting shot in the head and having someone scream out "BOOM HEADSHOT!" during your funeral is pretty funny.
the hilarity level of dying of buttsecks is off the scale.
and finally, dying from laughing because you read the word "poontang" and though it was the funniest shizzle ever
I find it sad that you think that there could be any situation where a human being losing their life could be funny.

You, sir, are a douchebag.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
I find it sad that you think that there could be any situation where a human being losing their life could be funny.

I was going to say that myself. But I'll settle with a +1.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by musicianamedave

People die all the time. We're all gonna die sometime so loosen up. The world's going to shit anyway.
What's up?
Quote by HPLoveCraft
People die all the time. We're all gonna die sometime so loosen up. The world's going to shit anyway.

Well, then when you die, I'll be sure to laugh my ass off.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Stingray barb through the heart
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by musicianamedave
Well, then when you die, I'll be sure to laugh my ass off.

Ok.
What's up?
dying whilst flying a planefull of people into a tower in NYC and killing the people in the building in the process is pretty funny.

seriously, what's funny about death?
I always figured being stabbed in the liver / neck would be fun
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by HPLoveCraft

Yeah....those were very unfunny. As a guy, I have to say, anything involving damage to the testicles isn't funny.

That being said...probably something with a clown making you laugh to death.
Quote by musicianamedave

+2
ಥ_ಥ
Hmm, someone giving their girlfriend a rim job and contracting AIDS from it would be a pretty funny death.

In reference to the death by rimjob thread.
Shoop da whoop durin buttsecks
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Page 1 of 2