Hi guys,

I'm learning Be Yourself - Audioslave and I know he uses a slapback echo and wah, but should I go

Wah ---> Echo ---> Amp

or

Echo ---> Wah ---> Amp?

I'm pretty sure Tom puts his wah in the effects loop, but my crappy little Peavy practice amp doesn't have one.

Thanks for any help!
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
delay is always the last effect in the chain, unless you have a reverb pedal.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I was always taught to put Wah first in the chain...
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Umm... I don't recall Be Yourself having a delay... maybe it's more subtle but I don't need it when I play the song.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
The wah is only in the solo. And the delay is only in the verse if that helps. Also, there's some slight distortion in the solo as well. And, I believe he uses an auto-wah in the solo. I may be wrong about that though.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
It would make more sense to go wah, then delay. You'll want to delay your wah, instead of wah-ing your delay. Doesn't make much sense in print, but if you play it you'll hear the difference.
Yea thanks every one.

I knew where the effects in the song are and which to use, but I just got my wah yesterday and hadn't tried any other effects with it yet.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.