5 16%
clappton
1 3%
santana
0 0%
other (please specify in forum)
14 45%
Voters: 31.
Poll??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
this lack of a poll infuriates me.
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
probably pat metheny or joe satriani.... there are alot of great guitarists out there. the guitarists in the poll are... well sorry excuses for guitarists
Ah yes, I also found myself asking an overused question(no offense), but I will answer...

Dimebag, Slash, or Page!
But on a serious note...Me..
666 BRO
Jimi Hendrix not Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by ollie09
i swore, ulrich was the drummer in metallica

tis true. threadstarter is a fuck
Search Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Barsearch Bar Search Bar
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by Sailor Jerry
Awwww its a Zuka wannabe.

*Reported*

I don't care for people following me around and harassing (well, trying) me, thank you.
Richie Sambora 4evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
Angus is mah favorite but Jimi > almost all.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
this is the worst thread ever. whether it's because of "clappton" or "ulrich" (that one's my favorite) but i've come to the conclusion that the threadstarter is indeed the biggest poser douche failure of all time.

EDIT: woops. i didn't even see "jimmy". now that's just embarrasing
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Last edited by PieceOfMind666 at Feb 1, 2007,
Quote by PieceOfMind666
i've come to the conclusion that the threadstarter is indeed the biggest poser douche failure of all time.

+64282136218236428
my god this is horrible "clappton" "jimmy hendrix" ulrich as guitar? what has the world of music come to this is a sad sad day

Randy Rhodes, Zakk Wylde, Jimmy Page, Steve Vai, Kirk Hammet, Slash, Satriani, Hendrix, Van Halen, or Dave Mustaine or Dimebag just a few and i have no true prefferance of any as musicians just sayin
Quote by Dimebag22
+64282136218236428

Congratulations for you proper judgment.

+10 points for Dimebag22!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Quote by ollie09
probably pat metheny or joe satriani.... there are alot of great guitarists out there. the guitarists in the poll are... well sorry excuses for guitarists

I too am a fan of both men, they are truely great. Classic rock guitarists don't impress me, and niether do too many metal guitarists anymore