ok, so me and a couple other friends were having this conversation about cereal box characters today. Some i feel sorry for, others i hate. Here are their stories.

1. The wolf from Cookie Crisp. He is always trying to grab the cookie crisp. he floats right by the damn window but he misses every time. what. a. loser. and also, what happened to the Cookie Crisp dog?

2. Captain Crunch. He is always happy. Always. How can you be that damn happy when you are driving ships through people's walls and giving kids drugs (cereal) that turns everything into cereal. He must have a huge bill to pay for wall repairs.

3. The Trix Rabbit. Trix are for kids. How many times have you heard that before? How can you be a mascot for a cereal if those kids have never let you taste it before? Let the rabbit have his Trix.

4. The Lucky Charms Leprachan. (sp?) He is on drugs. he is always seeing rainbows and running around aimlessly and he counts on cereal to magically save him. He is the opposite of the Trix Rabbit. He always runs away from the kids and never gives them any cereal. I bet he was real pissed off when he found out they were selling it in stores.

5. The Cocoa Puffs Guy. (forgot what it was). He is always cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Also on drugs.

That is a small list of some of these characters i was talking about. The only one i like is Tony the Tiger (Frosted Flakes). There is nothing wrong with him. Anyways, feel free to add to the list.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
This is more of a "you had to be there" type of thing, but I get where you're coming from. I always wondered where the Cookie Crisp dog went to. I remember those Commercials from when I was like, six or seven.
Um.....Count Chocula, Boo Berry, and Frankenberry are the only true cereal characters.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

There are two types of people in the world.

Lucky Charms People: People who run away from the kids trying to get his/her delicious treats

Trix People: People who CHASE the kids looking to intice his utter need for their treats.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Why wasn't there anything on Count Chocula? I mean it's a great cereal, but really a vampire as a cereal mascot? Although he looks quite friendly, don't let him deceive you, he is actually a bloodthirsty fiend!
666 BRO
Quote by Bpags868

3. The Trix Rabbit. Trix are for kids. How many times have you heard that before? How can you be a mascot for a cereal if those kids have never let you taste it before? Let the rabbit have his Trix.

do you have a damn clue why the kids pwn the rabbit all the time???? i'll tell ya why. it's cause if he succeds and gets the trix, all hell is gonna break loose. how you ask? i'll ****ing tell you. if the rabbit got ahold of the trix he'd finally have the power to control the world. There are these molecules in trix ceral that contain immortallity, but only if you are a rabbit. if you're a human and eat them nothing will happen they're just taste delicious, but if you're a rabbit, you can became invincible. but you have to remember that the trix rabbit ain't no ordinary rabbit. It's rumored that a few years back up in Canada in this reasearch lab, he was created. he can talk like us, touch himself like us, and yes, eat like us. With the DNA in his body and him being a rabbit and the molecules in the trix, it's like dropping a nuclear warhead onto the world...so theose little tikes are everyday heros and deserve to be given a gift card to wal-mart or something. but the other theory is that the rabbit is just some weird critter that's hungry and the kids are just being bastards.

count chocula ftw
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
That is a small list of some of these characters i was talking about. The only one i like is Tony the Tiger (Frosted Flakes). There is nothing wrong with him. Anyways, feel free to add to the list

What do you mean nothing wrong with him, he's a bloodthirsty tiger. His famous catch phrase of "There great" is just to make him look good
Quote by Doolittle
do you have a damn clue why the kids pwn the rabbit all the time???? i'll tell ya why. it's cause if he succeds and gets the trix, all hell is gonna break loose. how you ask? i'll ****ing tell you. if the rabbit got ahold of the trix he'd finally have the power to control the world. There are these molecules in trix ceral that contain immortallity, but only if you are a rabbit. if you're a human and eat them nothing will happen they're just taste delicious, but if you're a rabbit, you can became invincible. but you have to remember that the trix rabbit ain't no ordinary rabbit. It's rumored that a few years back up in Canada in this reasearch lab, he was created. he can talk like us, touch himself like us, and yes, eat like us. With the DNA in his body and him being a rabbit and the molecules in the trix, it's like dropping a nuclear warhead onto the world...so theose little tikes are everyday heros and deserve to be given a gift card to wal-mart or something. but the other theory is that the rabbit is just some weird critter that's hungry and the kids are just being bastards.

doubt it
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
I always thought Tony The Tiger was a little creepy.

We don't have many characters in England
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Milk and Cereal (milk and cereal)
Milk and Cereal (milk and cereal)
Cereal or the milk?
Cereal or the milk?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hYY14jQUUs
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

...during the mid sixties i believe or so (not sure) there was this kind of voting campaign that was going on with trix that let kids all over the US choose whether or not to let the trix rabbit have some cereal, and they voted yes and there was a comercial where he finally does eat trix..but soon after he slaughtered the children for satan. that's why you should never trust a giant white rabbit that can talk and has a craving for cereal.
G-G-G D-E-C C chord
Quote by Doolittle

Yeah, I live near the Research Plant. It's right down my street actually.
And that really, was not funny.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Quote by FrEaKGuItArIsT
Yeah, I live near the Research Plant. It's right down my street actually.
And that really, was not funny.

i just calls em as i sees em

Quote by Doolittle

fail

EDIT: to the TS: were you high when you guys were talking bout that? what about toucan sam? i know for a FACT that b!tch is on acid. he sees the smell of the cereal!!
Quote by pimpslap_person
EDIT: to the TS: were you high when you guys were talking bout that? what about toucan sam? i know for a FACT that b!tch is on acid. he sees the smell of the cereal!!

but when i watch TV, i'm not on acid, and i see toucan sam see the smell.

whats up with the toucans little nephews that he trains to smell/eat cereal?
Quote by chocolat_guitar_person
but when i watch TV, i'm not on acid, and i see toucan sam see the smell.

whats up with the toucans little nephews that he trains to smell/eat cereal?

huh? you didnt understand my post. what i mean by that is "toucan sam is on acid cuz he can see the smell" YOU can see it when not on acid because it is a COMMERCIAL. and is FICTIONAL

EDIt: also hes training them because he is so strung out on his crack loops, that he believes his nephews are out to steal the frootloops from him, hes actually training them to smell trix cereal to piss that rabbit off even more. they only THINK hes helping them follow there nose to frootloops
Last edited by pimpslap1236 at Feb 1, 2007,
and also, no we were not high when we were talking about this.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3