im looking for a new les paul and since i can't afford another gibson right now i've decided to give the epiphone les paul custom a try, but i can't decided on the color between wine red and alpine white.
What the hell? Color is personal preference. Pick one. Don't base your decision on what people on an online forum tell you.

Chances are, you'll choose one and either regret it due to the grass is greener theory, or you'll feel really happy that you picked it over the other.

Good luck! :P
lol i know i was just gonna see what color other people perfered i'm not gonna pick a color just because 10 people said pick it andonly 4 people said pick the other. i just want to see what color other people perfered.
well personally i think the alpine white looks pretty sick. think matt heafy uses the gibson one.
The Red Wine looks weird with gold hardware. I like the Alpine White much better.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Randy Rhoads had an Alpine White... (just sayin...)
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Red whine is classy...

I personally like the tobacco, sunburst, etc. Beautiful colors for a Gibby.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Randy_Rhoads4
well personally i think the alpine white looks pretty sick. think matt heafy uses the gibson one.

rofl heafy sold that on ebay like last year what a dick he is

Quote by Gabel
Simple. It's the amp. Getting EVH tone out of a Twin Reverb is as likely as Nazis supporting jews.
Applause, applause, no wait wait
Dear studio audience, I've an announcement to make:
It seems the artists these days are not who you think
So we'll pick back up on that on another page

alphine white is definetly better in my opinion
yet the wine red will be more shiny and the finish last longer