Poll: What is the better band name?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is the better band name?
Sky Bleeds Red
4 17%
Amethyst
19 83%
Voters: 23.
Please choose from the above options
"Run for the hills, the south's gonna take you"

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
This sounds like one of those myspace bullitens that say
"IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS IN 2 SECONDS A HANDCAPPED ZOMBIE IS GOING TO STAB YOU WITH A ZUCCHINI"
Umm...
Well, not a huge fan of either, but Amethyst doesn't sound hella emo. Are you going for emo?

Stick with Amethyst, out of the two.
Member #3 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club.
If you name your band Sky Bleeds Red, people will think you're a buncha sad screamo fags. If you name your band Amethyst, people will think it's a cool name until they realize that Amethyst is French for purple.

In all seriousness, Amethyst is cool. Just make sure you don't get too into the whole purple thing, and start dressing purple, and wearing purple makeup.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
If you name your band Sky Bleeds Red, people will think you're a buncha sad screamo fags. If you name your band Amethyst, people will think it's a cool name until they realize that Amethyst is French for purple.

In all seriousness, Amethyst is cool. Just make sure you don't get too into the whole purple thing, and start dressing purple, and wearing purple makeup.

Especially because purple IS the color of gay pride
go with

azul
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by 吉他手成年
Especially because purple IS the color of gay pride

what is with you people and homosexuality???
"Run for the hills, the south's gonna take you"

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
This sounds like one of those myspace bullitens that say
"IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS IN 2 SECONDS A HANDCAPPED ZOMBIE IS GOING TO STAB YOU WITH A ZUCCHINI"
Quote by JustOneJacob
what is with you people and homosexuality???

lol man dont worry about it i was just kidding (even though its true). its a cool name and all i voted for it in the poll
lol ..Don't chose that because it sounds emo...What kind of a response is that..You shouldn't be asking us what we think mate...A band name is something the whole band have to agree on..or ull run into problems.
Choose:

RUBBER DUCK DILDO VERSUS FLIPPER THE GAY DOLPHIN - (C) BY GAB from .crrust band Moscow Russia.