Page 1 of 2
Is there a way I can legally obtain a baby harp seal for a pet? I assume if it's legal to club and hunt them, why not stick one in my bag and walk off with it?

Anyone know?
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Swimming pool in my backyard. Or an igloo. Or an igloo with an indoor swimming pool.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
No way their on the endangered species list
Proud member of the Butsecks Militia.
Bend over, pull em down, and prepare to be boarded. Don't be a victim.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
Swimming pool in my backyard. Or an igloo. Or an igloo with an indoor swimming pool.

This is rediculous...
Quote by lespaulrocks39

Swimming pool won't be big enough. Igloos are storage places for Eskimos.
Quote by Zuka
This is rediculous...

So's your spelling...

Quote by Dæmönika
Igloos are storage places for Eskimos.

Storage? I thought they were homes...

EDIT: v
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
So's your spelling...

oh snap

i was going to say that
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
That'd kinda be unfair to the seal that you'd imprison it in your house and take it away from it's parents.
What's up?
Quote by Zuka
This is rediculous...

How? He is providing a home that would be plenty big enough(pool)

Im sure you cant, but its worth a shot. I would rather see a sea in somebodys backyard being taken care of then worn on some piece of shit celebrity.
Quote by Dæmönika
They live in houses.

Cartoons have lied to me...

Quote by Sailor Jerry
How? He is providing a home that would be plenty big enough(pool)

Im sure you cant, but its worth a shot. I would rather see a sea in somebodys backyard being taken care of then worn on some piece of shit celebrity.

My point was more "Why pull a seal out of it's original habitat to throw him in a pool; for your own gratification?"
Quote by Zuka
My point was more "Why pull a seal out of it's original habitat to throw him in a pool; for your own gratification?"

You kind of answered your own question there.

good call
threadstarter, I wish pain and death upon you and your family, and i hope if you ever find a harp seal it bites ur balls of, spits them in your eyes and runs away, thus making you a no balled blind retard
Quote by GdayArmstrong
threadstarter, I wish pain and death upon you and your family, and i hope if you ever find a harp seal it bites ur balls of, spits them in your eyes and runs away, thus making you a no balled blind retard

When was the last time you saw a seal running? I'm sure that's quite a sight...

Quote by Zuka

If you look at it how i am it will make sense. I am saying that if a seal will be clubbed and turned into shoes, i would rather see it taken from its habitat and be protected then to see it wind up on trl.

And if you actually think this kid will steal a baby seal I feel bad for you.
Quote by Sailor Jerry
If you look at it how i am it will make sense. I am saying that if a seal will be clubbed and turned into shoes, i would rather see it taken from its habitat and be protected then to see it wind up on trl.

And if you actually think this kid will steal a baby seal I feel bad for you.

Seals live in oceans, not backyard pools. The rate at which Seals are slaughtered isn't 100%.

And if you actually think I condone killing a baby seal I feel bad for you.
lets go clubbing
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
Putting an animal into a bag is cruel. There's no economic benefit to it, unlike clubbing.

You sir, are worse than a seal clubber. Paul McCartney and Pamala Anderson would be ashamed.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
i meant a seal with legs..... er i can explain

There was once a nomadic eskimo named DARLUU'K, he was shunned from his roaming villiage and created an outcast, each time he was caught trying to get in the villiage, they would tie him to a post and urinate on him, after hours of marinating in the urine they took him off the post and threw him back into the unforgiving alaskan tundra. yet he always came back to try. what most people didn't know about him, was that in the villiage he had a love, her name was LaKTAK, they're love is the only thing that kept him alive, he melted snow for water, and ate frozen grass and the occasional moose dropping for food, one night, when the moon was full, LaKTAK and DARLUU'K scheduled a meeting, there they embraced each other, and under the full moon they shared a kiss, the silvery light of the night illuminated them, and their sillhouettes became visible, the villiage sentries immediatly pursued the couple, the night grew thin, and morning was on the horizon, there the lovers decided that they could no longer flee, DARLUU'K moved his lover aside, knowing the villiage would still accept her, and stood readying for death, the leader of their pursuers ran at him full force, spear ready, as the spear head drew near LaKTAK stood in front of him, absorbing the blow, DARLUU'K knowing he lost his only love threw himself into the head of the spear and on that day the lovers met their trajic demise...
Quote by GdayArmstrong

There was once a nomadic eskimo named DARLUU'K, he was shunned from his roaming villiage and created an outcast, each time he was caught trying to get in the villiage, they would tie him to a post and urinate on him, after hours of marinating in the urine they took him off the post and threw him back into the unforgiving alaskan tundra. yet he always came back to try. what most people didn't know about him, was that in the villiage he had a love, her name was LaKTAK, they're love is the only thing that kept him alive, he melted snow for water, and ate frozen grass and the occasional moose dropping for food, one night, when the moon was full, LaKTAK and DARLUU'K scheduled a meeting, there they embraced each other, and under the full moon they shared a kiss, the silvery light of the night illuminated them, and their sillhouettes became visible, the villiage sentries immediatly pursued the couple, the night grew thin, and morning was on the horizon, there the lovers decided that they could no longer flee, DARLUU'K moved his lover aside, knowing the villiage would still accept her, and stood readying for death, the leader of their pursuers ran at him full force, spear ready, as the spear head drew near LaKTAK stood in front of him, absorbing the blow, DARLUU'K knowing he lost his only love threw himself into the head of the spear and on that day the lovers met their trajic demise...

If that wasn't so ****ing long I would definitely sig it.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by GdayArmstrong

uhhh... ok Good story
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Am I the only one who consumes seal on a fairly regular basis?

They're mighty tasty.

I am serious, by the way, as I live on the east coast of Newfoundland, and there are some unusual dishes here.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
Is there a way I can legally obtain a baby harp seal for a pet? I assume if it's legal to club and hunt them, why not stick one in my bag and walk off with it?

Anyone know?

They're not domesticated, so no.

Tigers are OCCASIONALLY legal with the proper licenses, but not to the general public.
Live fast, die young.
Quote by HPLoveCraft
That'd kinda be unfair to the seal that you'd imprison it in your house and take it away from it's parents.

but since it's legal to club it's parents to death, it'd be ok, because then you're not literally taking it away from it's aprents, because it would have no parents.

Threadstarter, you know what to do. Now all you need are lasers, and the wings of a fruit bat. Multiply result by many, and take over the world with your adorable little bat winged killers.
something tells me getting salt levels right in a pool would be pretty damn hard. Plus it's a stupid idea...get a walrus.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Um, are you forgetting that the cute little baby seal will grow up into a big ugly annoying adult seal, what are you gonna do, take it back to its habitat where it will die because it is so used to being in captivity that it doesn't know how to get food?
Quote by JP_YM_ZW
Um, are you forgetting that the cute little baby seal will grow up into a big ugly annoying adult seal, what are you gonna do, take it back to its habitat where it will die because it is so used to being in captivity that it doesn't know how to get food?

but with all that childhood anger, and telling it that it's adopted when it reaches 18, will help fuel the rage to turn it into a man eating beast.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
but with all that childhood anger, and telling it that it's adopted when it reaches 18, will help fuel the rage to turn it into a man eating beast.

Good point.
yea, what were u thinking
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Page 1 of 2