did any one end up getting a VeeDub and ended up getting that first act guitar? And have you tried playing it through the car? I was just wondering how it sounded.
i wondered the same thing..
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
i saw a review for it in the latest guitar world

they said the guitar was great...same goes for the car

but i doubt too many people bought it
? link?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
I was wondering if you can play any guitar through it. Someday it will be "that classic gibson through car sound".
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
when i play shows i am going to drive my car on stage and play though it and move the door back and forth to get the wah wah sound.
Quote by hendrixrocks4
when i play shows i am going to drive my car on stage and play though it and move the door back and forth to get the wah wah sound.

thats classic

ive often wondered about First Act guitars. After visiting the website, it seems they have some actual quality guitars. But they should change the brand name to something thats not an oxymoron.
first act is accually owned by rickenbacker and are just sold at a cheaper price through wall mart. not even kidding
Quote by hendrixrocks4

, One door is a wah, the other is a volume pedal.
I wondered that tool.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Shit, I want a guitar that comes with a car. On a random side note, my friend bought one of those reposessed cars from an auction for $500, and found over $10,000 worth of recording and other guitar equipment in it. He gave away his old stuff.