Those changes would be for on a Godin Freeway Classic

1. It actually has 22 frets. Is there a way I could have 24frets with it?? How and much would it cost if it's possible??

2. Is it possible and how much would it cost to install a Floyd Rose tremolo on it?? (or Edge III or whatever 2way tremolo system)

3. Is it possible to change the inlays without having to change the whole neck?? I actually have dots and I find it quite boring.. but changing the neck only for a small detail like inlays would be stupid.... if it's possible, how much would it cost??

Thanks!
1. Depends. There are a lot of companies that make aftermarket necks with 24 fret extensions. However, it depends ona couple of things:
- Your guitar's scale length.
- How far your neck pickup is away from your neck. Some extensions don't allow a neck pickup to be in place.
- Your neck pocket. Most ocmpanies produce aftermarket necks to Fender neck heel specs. You guitar may not fit one correctly.

2. Not familiar with your guitar, but if it is possible, it would likely require a lot of routing (removal of wood.).

3 - Umm...I guess it's possible...But you'd have to remove the frets.

Honestly, based on your questions, it'd be more cost efficient and just plain common sense to just buy a new guitar with all the features you DO want.
I'm only sure about number 3. You can get custom inlays done. You would need to buy the inlay material, router out the designs, cut the inlay material to fit, and install. Thats not even a guide, just a brief of whats done. I don't recommend a beginner to do so.
~Bryan~
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
http://www.godinguitars.com/godinfreewayclassicp.htm
That company makes amazing guitars, I want one badly.

It's got a 6 screw trem, so you'll have to have a little bit of body work done if you want a floyd.

The inlays are doable, but they'll be a bit of work for whomever is doing them.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
yea that's my guitar!!

but hmm yea, I think it'd be better to buy a new one rather than doing major expensive changes :S... im not sure if I want to invest on a new guitar yet tho... I think I'll keep playing this one for more time till I really think it's important to get a new one....

Thanks for advices guys!
You could get a Freeway Floyd, get the frets out, then inlay that. But I believe they only come in black.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club