-------------------------------
----15Fullbend-------------
----14------------------------

That's it roughly drawn out. I think its full bend on the 15th then hit the 14 at the same time? What is the fingering for this and what is the technique name? How many and which fingers for the bend, then which finger hits the 14th?
play both notes at the same time, and bend the note at the 15th fret on the b string one whole step, which i think means either to the 16th or to the 17th fret (but you can never tell with tabs, gotta listen to the song), finger the notes however you please, but try your first finger(pointer) on the g string, and your 2nd(middle finger) on the b string. hit both string and bend the b string up at the same time. thats about it.
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Play both as a double stop, keep the A where it is and bend the D up to an E. Very common in Metallica solos, which is what I assume you're learning - Enter Sandman or Nothing Else Matters at a guess.
1. using 3 fingers for bending is a bad habit to get into. you'll be fine with one.

2. a full bend, the term used correctly, is always a full step (2 frets.)
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by scrilly
Play both as a double stop, keep the A where it is and bend the D up to an E. Very common in Metallica solos, which is what I assume you're learning - Enter Sandman or Nothing Else Matters at a guess.

I doubt he meant as the bends in Enter Sandman / Nothing Else Matters... cause he said it was

E|------------|
B|---15fb---|
G|---14-----|
D|------------|
A|------------|
E|------------|

while ES / NEM use

E|------------|
B|---15------|
G|---14fb---|
D|------------|
A|------------|
E|------------|

but yea... id use my 1st finger on the G string and bend the B string with my 2nd finger OR 1st finger on G string and 2nd+3rd finger on B string if you can't manage to do a fullbend with only 1 finger...
there's no way you're gonna bend the b string up and have the g-string stay at pitch, also you cant bend a tone pulling downwards on the b string, there aint enough fretboard!!

I think maybe you have the tab wrong?
yea... then it is

E|------------|
B|---15------|
G|---14fb---|
D|------------|
A|------------|
E|------------|

I use my 1st and 2nd figner to do the bend on the G string at the 14th fret while my 3rd finger is on the B string 15th fret...
Quote by Locomo
Is it ok to bend it with one finger? I usually use three?

I'd use two, it would make it easier, and one would mean some sort of horrible diagonal positioning.

Make life easy for yourself!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I think it's called a double stop.
R E G G A E
Virage, your right

and yea, i use ring finger b string 15th fret and bend using index finger on g string 14th fret.

be sure to bend enough to go 2 steps up, but don't overdo it. You'll hear when you need to stop bending and hold