im looking into getting a new chorus but i need to know which one to get i would like to go with a boss or a digitech
but i have also heard of others liuke the h2o pedal
i have millions of dollars so money is not an issue(not really as long as its under 300$) just give a name and also a desription
Last edited by m.o.d.--- at Feb 1, 2007,
get the digitech chorus factory....it has mad choruses (is that even a word) u can choose and modify. All the "modes" are based off of renowned chorus pedals.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
well if you truly have "millions of dollars", do not buy a digitech. Digitech is cheap, but its sh!t. Buy a boutique or EHX polychorus. If you ARE on a budget, EHX small clone.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone. Rich warm chorus and simple (rate and depth). And since you have millions why don't you get me one too. Thanks
If he has millions, the polychorus is a better option. Its basically a upgraded much better version of the small clone. At 208$ its too expensive for me, but if hes got the money, itd be better.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Are Any Of The Boss Pedals Good I Have Tried All The Line Of Digitech And Boss Chorus Products
Quote by HeartInACage
If he has millions, the polychorus is a better option. Its basically a upgraded much better version of the small clone. At 208$ its too expensive for me, but if hes got the money, itd be better.

I have a 1981 PolyChorus and its not the same chorus. Its definately a different sound - still rich, but not the same. But the Poly Chorus will give you flanger, filter matrix, and double track also. You can get some insane sounds out of it. Not a one trick pedal - Think Radio Friendly Unit Shifter from Nirvana.
actually if you guys try the digitech Multi Voice Chorus youd be quite shocked, it is a great chorus pedal, i cant speak for the chorus factory, also if your a chorus freak such as myself, look into the Boss CE-20, 4 stored chorus options, i love the H20 ill pry get yelled at but i think its better than a small clone, im not a fan of the small clone, if any analog chorus is the best id say the MXR Stero Chorus takes the cake, it tends to mesh in with your tone alittle better, alot of the small clones ive played have added some scratching to my loop
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
equipment