ok well i bought my bass used awhile ago.and i noticed there are some parts near the body part (wen u stand it up straight...its the part that touches the ground) that i can see the wood color and the black paint isnt there....

wat kind of paint would b good for touch up stratches like this?
stickers?

im proud of the nicks and dings in my bass, but black spraypaint with a shitload of clear coat should do the trick if you want to sand the whole body down first
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
ya..im kinda proud of them too...but theres like a stratchy line thats pretty big...just wanted to do a touch up job....idk

it would b fine if it was a few nicks...but its like...a big streak.

and its a black bass..so i wouldnt want to put a stick on it witout it being a black bakground...and i dont really find many of them around that has something cool on it.
hmmm maybe electrical tape? i dunno, the only thing i can think of is to snad down the whole body so the paints even
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
I would just clear coat it and be like, "yeah some dude ticked me off, so I bass slapped him in the face and the son of a b*tch had braces..." But otherwise just try to find some black paint that matches it and use it. Or just repaint the whole bass with that color and coat it again. You know whatever.
Quote by FbSa
I would just clear coat it and be like, "yeah some dude ticked me off, so I bass slapped him in the face .

LOL!! I have to use that line when some asks either how I got that nick in my Ibanez bass or makes some derogatory comments about chicks playing bass...
ok well..wat kind of paint? like art paint? oil bassed paint (...just throwing out types off of the top of my head...didnt try to use a pun either..)
i used a sharpie until i could get sum real paint. Un-noticeable unless you're looking for it.
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings