Page 1 of 2
Yeah I used the search button and I didn't really find a good answer. I doubt I'm going to get a good answer here anyways but I'm still going to try. Does anyone here use lifestyles condoms? I bought some ultra-lubricated with spermicide and some snugger fit ones. So does anyone know how reliable they are or anything like that?
WHO CARES? all condoms are going to work pretty good with spermicide...
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Just use the pull-out method dude. If that doesn't work, get her to take the day after pill. If that doesn't work, just get an abortion.

It's triple contraception. It can't fail.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
lifestyles condoms suck, but just pull out...if you need help with pulling out, refer to definition one on this page click here
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
Quote by JC13
Abortion is wrong. Its not contraception. Its murder. Im not going to argue with you on that.

Then why'd you bring it up, jackass?

Anyways.. never used lifestyles.. always stuck with trojans.

There was this one time I tried durex, but they wouldn't fit very easily, and when they did, they were practically cutting of circulation. I fought through it like a champion, though..
Quote by JC13
Abortion is wrong. Its not contraception. Its murder. Im not going to argue with you on that.

rofl

Translation:

"SO NOW I'M GOING TO STICK MY FINGERS IN MY EARS AND SING 'LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAA!' I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUU!"
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
Just use the pull-out method dude. If that doesn't work, get her to take the day after pill. If that doesn't work, just get an abortion.

It's triple contraception. It can't fail.

I know this guy is kidding, but out of all seriousness, don't use the pull-out method.

If you wanna be safe, go to Planned Parenthood and get birth control pills. You should ALSO use a condom. The pill is almost 100% safe, but it can cause throwing up and/or diahrrea, which will decrease the effectiveness of it a little bit, and it's very common for that to happen. If you use the pill and a condom, you're pretty much near foolproof (not 100%, but pretty damn close).

But if you want the best feeling, Lifestyles is the way to go. Trojans feel like sandpaper. Plus I had a Trojan rip clear off once. That was damn scary. I learned my lesson.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Then why'd you bring it up, jackass?

Anyways.. never used lifestyles.. always stuck with trojans.

There was this one time I tried durex, but they wouldn't fit very easily, and when they did, they were practically cutting of circulation. I fought through it like a champion, though..

only time i used durex, it dried the girl out pretty bad....so i didn't use them anymore...

the best ones i've ever used are called Elexa or something like that...Trojan makes them...they're really good
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
personal experience only used the brand once, no complaints. close friend's experience, broken on multiple occasions.
Quote by xxieatbabiesxxx
I know this guy is kidding, but out of all seriousness, don't use the pull-out method.

If you wanna be safe, go to Planned Parenthood and get birth control pills. You should ALSO use a condom. The pill is almost 100% safe, but it can cause throwing up and/or diahrrea, which will decrease the effectiveness of it a little bit, and it's very common for that to happen. If you use the pill and a condom, you're pretty much near foolproof (not 100%, but pretty damn close).
[
But if you want the best feeling, Lifestyles is the way to go. Trojans feel like sandpaper. Plus I had a Trojan rip clear off once. That was damn scary. I learned my lesson.

I want the feeling and all but protection is more important lol
Me and my friends get bags of 'em for free at the health department, and durex to, we do all kinds of stupid shit with'em, stick them of door knobs, fence posts, blow them up shit like that. We've probably ruined a $100 worth of free condoms. I've outgrown that since then though.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
rofl

Translation:

"SO NOW I'M GOING TO STICK MY FINGERS IN MY EARS AND SING 'LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAA!' I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUU!"

I dunno, but I still think that you should use a condom, she should use the pill, and you should pull out. Or I'm just paranoid lol.
Quote by stratkat
Me and my friends get bags of 'em for free at the health department, and durex to, we do all kinds of stupid shit with'em, stick them of door knobs, fence posts, blow them up shit like that. We've probably ruined a $100 worth of free condoms. I've outgrown that since then though.

durex are good.. why didnt you just use them, you know, for SEX? unless you were young then

EDIT: Wouldnt pulling out WITH A CONDOM ON defeat the purpose?! couldnt you just pull it right out of the condom? wouldnt that kill the pleasure? the condom could get lost in her vagina! dear god..
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Shes says no the pill and I think I'm going to pull out anyways because me and babies just dont go together lol.
Quote by meta1militia
durex are good.. why didnt you just use them, you know, for SEX? unless you were young then.

When I say bags I mean hundreds, you'd have to have sex like 3 times a day to use them all before the experation date, but we kept coming back for more.
as my best friend always says
"**** lifestyles"
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
Commando FTW!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by meta1militia
durex are good.. why didnt you just use them, you know, for SEX? unless you were young then

EDIT: Wouldnt pulling out WITH A CONDOM ON defeat the purpose?! couldnt you just pull it right out of the condom? wouldnt that kill the pleasure? the condom could get lost in her vagina! dear god..

are you completely stupid? whats wrong with the people here, its full of dick heads like you!

and no it wouldn't defeat the purpose you ****ing douche bag, you can ejaculate slightly before the end you moron.
Quote by RockThe40oz

Weird, I find Trojans too tight and Durex a better fit. Maybe it depends on which kind.
Quote by The Casualty
They suck.

Where abouts in Canada do you live?
I recognize you from the pic thread.

And no, i have NO idea about them. They're probably just as reliabale as any other brand.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
I found a bunch of Lifestyles condoms in a drawer in my bathroom It was awkward, since that suggests my parents are having sex in the shower.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by wastingtime
and no it wouldn't defeat the purpose you ****ing douche bag, you can ejaculate slightly before the end you moron.

Um...just tossing in my 2 cents. Last time i bought rubbers, i read the instructions on the box (i thought it'd be funny...step be step instructions) and it does say not to pull out. Since the idea of pulling out is to get as close as possible and then get out quick, its entirely possible to slip out of it. Then of course, if you slip out, any fluids in the condom leak out and that would in fact defeat the purpose.

~Dan
Quote by mr.screwdriver
^not if you hold the condom on while you pull out

if you need to hold it on when you pull out you need a snugger fit. ive always gone with reality spermicidal myself. plus sometimes theyre on sale 2 for 1.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
well, if the splits and she has a baby, it's her fault for not doing anything. You tried. She failed.

He'll still have to pay. It's not like he'll be exempt from responsibility.
METALLICA.
Durex and Lifestyles are like drinking a low proof liqour. Only use when you really need it and you can't get the good stuff
Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I just don't think it's right that, if the guy uses a , but she does fuck all, and something happens, that the blame is STILL on the guy.

if the chick isn't willing to do what is required to stay safe... don't screw.
METALLICA.
I'm only going to say this....

I saw the 12 pack of lifestyles @ the 99cents store....... for 99 cents.... No, Just, abosolutely no.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
If it breaks: Morning after pill.

Any condom will be safe usually.

Also, the P-pills ( I dunno what you call em in america) will be a big help, but condoms is the only form of protection that shields you from STDs.

Most condoms only have a safe rate of 97% though.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I just don't think it's right that, if the guy uses a condom, but she does fuck all, and something happens, that the blame is STILL on the guy.

Thats why sex is such a "huge responsibility", and people under 18 shouldn't do it

However, I'm pro underage sex, so all is cool. As long as the guy isn't more than 4 years older than her. 17-13 is still too much though.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Quote by Guitar-freak
Thats why sex is such a "huge responsibility", and people under 18 shouldn't do it

However, I'm pro underage sex, so all is cool. As long as the guy isn't more than 4 years older than her. 17-13 is still too much though.

oh yeah, 13 year olds having sex is wrong.... I'd say a 2 year difference at 15-17 (15 minimum)... but yeah...
Damn, yall are making me nervous. I'm about to head over to her house and its sometimes really hard to say no.
Page 1 of 2