Page 1 of 23
Listening to their songs on their myspace right now, and omg, wow. Though tbh I don't think it's really BM, it sounds more like dreampop stuff like Mira (who also pwn, btw).

Oh, and I lol'd when I found out s/he was from Avignon
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by unfathomable_bo

Judging by the new songs, Souvinirs of Another World is gonna be Neige's best yet

ya rly
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Love the songs on their myspace, although it is more cold rock/ shoegaze than black metal. Actually it isn't black metal in the least. Can anyone PM me the Le Secret EP? I'll never find it to buy, and I don't have the option of ordering it online. Ameseours are good too.
Can't wait for the new album, sounds to me like it will be lots better than Le Secret, which was pretty good to begin with. They remind me a lot of Jesu.
Listening to their songs on their myspace right now, and omg, wow. Though tbh I don't think it's really BM, it sounds more like dreampop stuff like Mira (who also pwn, btw).

Wow, you're a ****ing retarded ****.
Quote by Akitsa
Wow, you're a ****ing retarded ****.

Hey hey, you should learn to conversate nicely.

And yes, it doesn't sound like pure BM, it sounds more shoegaze. I'm sorry if I threatened your kvltness by saying one of your favourite bands isn't 150% grim frostbitten black metal, but that's the way it is.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Clownmite
Can't wait for the new album, sounds to me like it will be lots better than Le Secret, which was pretty good to begin with. They remind me a lot of Jesu.

Again, I bring up my Agalloch comparison. Except Alcest is happier-sounding.
Quote by Scourge441
Again, I bring up my Agalloch comparison. Except Alcest is happier-sounding.

Hell yeah, there's some similiarities with Amesoeurs and Agalloch too

I love all the three A's tho!
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by ph3n0m
I gots the new album.

>_>

Upload?! Link!?! PM!? YES!? NO?!? PLEASE!?

its really out...

just do a google blog search and you'll find it!
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

Now I'm back cause Obama.
Dammit, I want to hear their stuff… but I don’t wanna download
dude... You live in Belgium, just go to Germany and buy it.
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
hmmmmm I might look for it at Wacken market...

Stop showing off.
I didn't think Le Secret was that great (particularly compared to Ruines Humaines) but the samples from the new album have been very promising. I'll probably buy (!) it when it comes out.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Been listening to the new album whole day

AMAZING! Never have I heard such uplifting metal album (beats all the happy power metal)
It's even better than what I expected from the samples at Myspace

definitely gonna buy it when it comes out, it's that great!

The new album is beautiful. This definately raises the bar for romantic black metal. Neige did it again. I forsee myself listening to this album a great deal in the near future.
Quote by tarem

Yes, because travelling to another country to buy an album is very cost-effective.
Quote by tarem

That's like asking you to go to Ohio to buy a toothbrush.
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Maybe someone could help clarify this, but how is the new Alcest black metal at all? There are no demonic yells or anything. I would call it more romatic rock.
Neige uses a similar guitar playing style to a lot of black metal, the whole heavy distortion on trem picked full chords. Its still black metal, just used for a completely different feel to most black metal
Quote by duncang
That's like asking you to go to Ohio to buy a toothbrush.

Dude, trust me, i know. It was a joke. Got that. I wasn't being serious. Soufian got it.... you didn't.

I actually never thought "Le Secret" was all it was hyped up to be. It was "good" but to me it just wasn't that "great."
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

I really like the new album.. This music is kind of strange though.. it sounds sad and happy at the same time.. lol
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Man...I NEED this album. I'mma wait for the release though.

>_<
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
definitely gonna be in my top 5 of 2007

I finally took a listen to the new album.

I "Like" it a lot.

But i would never consider it Black Metal. Even if he uses a few of the "Techniques" of black metal, it has nothing in commen with say "Mayhem, Drudkh, Burzum, Darkthrone or any number of black metal acts. "

Actually its really good. Some bands are going to have to work really hard to beat this release for 2007. First GREAT release i've heard this year.
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

Quote by tarem
I finally took a listen to the new album.

I "Like" it a lot.

But i would never consider it Black Metal. Even if he uses a few of the "Techniques" of black metal, it has nothing in commen with say "Mayhem, Drudkh, Burzum, Darkthrone or any number of black metal acts. "

Actually its really good. Some bands are going to have to work really hard to beat this release for 2007. First GREAT release i've heard this year.

What's up with all the quote marks?
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo