I was just wondering people's opinions on the band Hellyeah. If you do not know hellyeah is:
Vinnie Paul - Drums
Chad Gray - Vocals
Jerry Montano - Bassist
Tom Maxwell - Guitar
Greg Tribbett - Guitar
A travesty, from what I've heard.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I agree with Annihilator666 they do sound a bit like Damageplan but i think the cd is going to be good and when they go on tour that should be amazing. Vinnie Paul is a god!
i havent bothered listening to it, but by the looks of it, it seems like its either nu-metal or modern rock, not metal, anyone agree?

and by 'anyone' i mean someone with more than one post in here
My sig is better than yours
Quote by Snyper
i havent bothered listening to it, but by the looks of it, it seems like its either nu-metal or modern rock, not metal, anyone agree?

Quote by Snyper

and by 'anyone' i mean someone with more than one post in here

Yeah.

I like Pantera a lot, I think Hell Yeah blows honestly.
Hell Yeah sounds to nu metal. its has the guys from mudvayne in it so... personally i think Vinnie should have hooked up with some other people. vinnie turned these guys down the first time, its a shame it didnt leave it at that
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
There's another thread on them. And they suck.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
^Correction 3 other threads on them. This being the 4th.
Quote by BigRudy
I disagree Slipknot is more technical than Necrophagist and more brutal than Suffocation, that's why I do hardcore dances to it with my 14 year old friends.
Hell yeah? How about fuck no? As much as I love Pantera (/is wearing his Pantera shirt at the moment), this band is horrible.
It sounds as white trash as Vinnie Paul looks...as much as I hate bringing legends down, the Pantera guys are really trying to milk the music thing. I mean, what is this, the 4th band Vinnie has been in in the past 4 years?

And on top of that, I feel bad for saying this, but I think that it wasn't that anyone in Pantera was such a God, I think that they had a connection, a band chemistry that worked, and those 4 guys sounded great together...but I suspect (this is just my theory) that it was the group thing that made them what they are. I don't really think Vinnie is anything special alone, or worse, with Mudvayne...and Dime, tbh, wasn't the god-among-men he was proclaimed to be, certainly not with Damageplan and Rebel Meets Rebel.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
well i mean come on, vinnie wasen't the one who wrote the good pantera songs so this isn't surprising.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Rubbish.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by Instrumetal
It sounds as white trash as Vinnie Paul looks...as much as I hate bringing legends down, the Pantera guys are really trying to milk the music thing. I mean, what is this, the 4th band Vinnie has been in in the past 4 years?

And on top of that, I feel bad for saying this, but I think that it wasn't that anyone in Pantera was such a God, I think that they had a connection, a band chemistry that worked, and those 4 guys sounded great together...but I suspect (this is just my theory) that it was the group thing that made them what they are. I don't really think Vinnie is anything special alone, or worse, with Mudvayne...and Dime, tbh, wasn't the god-among-men he was proclaimed to be, certainly not with Damageplan and Rebel Meets Rebel.

I don't really look at any of them as gods either, but Phil has done some really good stuff with Down. A lot of which I enjoy more than Pantera, but that band also seem to have a chemistry/groove to them. They're just all on the same page (unlike Hell Yeah)
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
I listened to them and died a little inside. Ah well, at least Phil and Rex are still going with Down, I don't care much for what Vinnie is doing these days.