thats what i tought but i guess there is hardcore killaz and stuff there....ever seen Hostel...j/k but seriously i heard some parts can be rough and i dont really wanna stay in the touristy parts...
why waste all that money to get high? smoke it up at a friends house. so what if prostituion is leagal? get a gf.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Yeah you can get the same drugs here, and for cheaper. and instead of getting prostitutes just go to a nearby college...
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Well, the place is extremely filthy for the most part, but if you're into the whole drugs/booze thing, you should have a good time. Just be aware that those brothels may not test all of their prosties. Just be careful. Oh, and drugs aren't legal there..... the laws simply aren't enforced.
its not all about getting high but i like how it looks and it sounds like a cool place to go just to broaden my horizons it looks cool in pictures too...
dude, get blowed like f*ck when you are there, weed is legal there i mean how can it not be fun/good, if it is legal it cant suck. Yea some parts are rough considering it is a poor country compared to america and dosnt have the money to afford the thigns america has but you should be good, just dont go out too far past the tourist attractions and the city, cause that part for the most part isnt too bad just gotta watch out for pick pocketers, shemes, stuff like that because they know you are a tourist and brought money.
well, I go over there many times when seeing family and stuff.... I love Amsterdam,, it's a very cultured city, but if it's you and some friends going over, you basically want to see the red light district. It ain't that good, it's dirty in many senses, and the weed generally isn't that good whatsoever. If you want to be cultural, go to Anne Frank's house, the Museum(which is brilliant), and other such places.... oh, and have at least one meal at a Pancake House.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Well, the place is extremely filthy for the most part, but if you're into the whole drugs/booze thing, you should have a good time. Just be aware that those brothels may not test all of their prosties. Just be careful. Oh, and drugs aren't legal there..... the laws simply aren't enforced.

They're legal if you own a store and all... I can't remember exactly, it was on Pulp Fiction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLtwFugudZE

There it is.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by the_man101
dude, get blowed like f*ck when you are there, weed is legal there i mean how can it not be fun/good, if it is legal it cant suck. Yea some parts are rough considering it is a poor country compared to america and dosnt have the money to afford the thigns america has but you should be good, just dont go out too far past the tourist attractions and the city, cause that part for the most part isnt too bad just gotta watch out for pick pocketers, shemes, stuff like that because they know you are a tourist and brought money.

You make it sound like the days of the Oranje. Holland is a prosperous country man. Its just like any highly populated city which is industrial and touristy. It is a beautiful place and no cars so it isnt filthy.

If you wander around the streets wasted someone will **** with you but get high in groups or indoors. Also watch out for some serious munchies-we went to Mcdonalds and spent 50 euros between 3 of us we were so stoned. The pancakes rule but the fries and mayo suck!!.

Edit:-its legal to smoke in a designated cafe but illegal to posess large quantities. small quantity possession carries a fine officially. the police are notorious assholes so dont fk with them.
Amsterdam is - from what I've seen - absolutely beautiful. The landscapes around it are breathtaking and the city itself modern, yet quaint.

And you can't go wrong with hookers and weed!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
there are certain guidelines in the Netherlands concerning weed. In some cases, it is legal, but only the other day my uncle was telling me that nearly 24,000 kilos of illegal weed is found every week in the Netherlands.

EDIT: oh yeah, eat plenty of Kroketten over there.... best damn fast food ever.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Feb 1, 2007,
I would recomend Amsterdam, a great city.
...Bleep Bloop...