Hey, I was just wondering what you guys thought were some of the funnest and greatest blues songs to play on guitar. Post em.
It is, if you like that kind of thing.

"Rock Me Baby" is a hoot. Like an subtle Foxey Lady.
Pride and Joy, as said before, Hideaway is really fun too, basically any uptempo blues song is really fun, actually, any blues song is fun to play for me
I get the most fun out of blues improv over backing tracks. And Stevies' Blues is a fun blues song to play but can be tricky - I tabbed it out, but can't play some of it properly. I just suck at muting strings while playing.
like playing the rhythm part to freddie king's 'the stumble', there's a really nice turn around section.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Walkin' Blues by Robert Johnson
Jackson Ke3 Kelly
Dean Exotica Acoustic
Gibson SG
Line 6 Spider II
Digitech Death Metal
Dunlop Cry-Baby From Hell

Soon to have a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
have you ever loved a woman
from derek and the dominos with clapton and allman
its so cool
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I like 'Nobody Loves Me But My Mother' by B.B. King. The blues can be funny, kids.
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
Quote by ledhed68
Pride and Joy, as said before, Hideaway is really fun too, basically any uptempo blues song is really fun, actually, any blues song is fun to play for me

You can't go wrong with Hideaway. I'm ashamed to say I don't know the Freddie King original though. I played the EC cover in a guitar shop recently, and though I totally fluffed it (by my standards anyhoo) I did hear a "yeah, he's no bad"
^^ Hideaway for the win! Check out Johnny Winter's version. That man is just nasty.

And pretty much anything by Freddy King has a fun vibe to it. Also check out Hound Dog Taylor for some straight-up juke joint boogie.