Poll Options
View poll results: Dance and secks?
Go for it! It'll be fun.
85 89%
No way, you'll be scarred for life.
10 11%
Voters: 95.
Page 1 of 2
So, I'm in the tenth grade, highschool, first year. I've met this girl, who is 17, and in the twelve grade. We're fairly good friends, but we always joke about running off and having sex in odd places and she occasionally makes a playful attempt at rape. But there has been no real sexual activity, as we are only friends and such. She dances, and takes lessons. There is a recital thing coming up, in which the dancers need partners of the opposite sex. She has requested that I be hers. I'm a terrible dancer (due only to inexperience), and I don't particularly want to dance, but there is a catch. She has promised me more sex than any man could ever dream of if I do it. So, what I'm wondering now is whether I should attend the classes with her, risk embarrassing myself and her, but enjoy endless hours of the hottest of sexes, or not even attempt it, and get nothing, but spare the chance of embarrassment.

And yes, she is serious about it, there will be lots and lots of it, she is not trying to con me into doing it.

Opinions? I'm of the opinion that banging a hot 17-year-old repeatedly would be an excellent way to kick off my sex life.
You're thinking with your penis, use your brain. She's not going to have sex with you. She just needs a dance partner.
What a slut... and you're an idiot. What guy doesn't want lots of hot sex? You just want people to see this you attention*****.

So anyways, put this in the relationship thread
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
As long as buttsecks is included in the deal, I say go for it.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
If you had to ask, then no.

But, if you're smarter than that, why are you still logged in here? Get moving.
Dude, are you crazy? Risk embarassing yourself for hot sex? Whoever would do such a thing?

[/sarcasm]

She's probably just lying anyway.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
Quote by maybe_I_am
Dude, are you crazy? Risk embarassing yourself for hot sex? Whoever would do such a thing?

[/sarcasm]

She's probably just lying anyway.

but would you take the risk if she wasnt?
Do it, c'mon you've got rythm right, it's all planned out so you just gotta do what they tell you.
Quote by Maet
The only thing positive about this situation is AIDS.

Spot on.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by CowboyUp
Don't waste your virginity on a skank like that.

You put it so harshly. It won't be a waste.............as long as he uses protection.
I think no one in this thread knows what they're talking about . She most likely doesn't have AIDS, she most likely would bang you if she's acting serious, and she's 17 so she's probably got some good experience.

I say go for it. The people in this thread are probably jealous
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by atreyu+a7xfan
You put it so harshly. It won't be a waste.............as long as he uses protection.

Heh, I'm religious- I reserve the right to be uptight
Dude, all I have to say is I ****ING HATE YOU!!!!! (In terms of jealously of course, not literally)
She doesn't have AIDs, I'm sure of that, she isn't a man, I'm even more sure of that, and, she is serious about the offer.

And I would post a pic but the only one I have of her is topless showing off her new nipple ring.
grow a brain first then maybe some balls and get some dignity, some bitch is bribing you with sex, grow up
In/Rainbows
go for it i think it would be fun but dont just go for it because of sex...i think your being kinda an asshole by just using her for sex. this could actually become a relationship.

you are being a dick no offence.
If you really believe this girl is gonna have sex with you then you're really beyond help my friend.
The obligatory gear list: Gibson SG standard,Maverick F-1,Epiphone Sheraton,'68 reissuse Jap Strat, Orange Rocker 30 and various pedals.
Electro Harmonix Users Guild #30
Yes, why not?

Its win win.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Boinkboinkboink is all I can say on the matter.

If she's hot, get practising, now.

EDIT: Draken has a good point though.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I think me, Draken and JamieB should road test her first, just to make sure.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies

Signing the contract would be a good idea.
Quote by fronkpies

Seconded.

Thirded.

And so on until you reach higher than the threadstarter can count, for impressiveness.

I should test first, seeing as I'm, you know, the better driver. I don't want you guys testing her and crashing into a lamp post or something.

Brian A's idea of getting some beforehand is good, too.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by fronkpies

Good plan. And she's over 16 so no chance of a statutory.
Quote by The Pickle Man
And I would post a pic but the only one I have of her is topless showing off her new nipple ring.

No problem. Go ahead and post it anyway!
Quote by fimbulwinter
I vote no. She's probably just tricking you.

That could well be the case.

But even if you can't get a record deal you could secretly tape a conversation and if she doesn't screw you but screw you over you can expose her slut-tastic antics to the world...

That said, the dancing lessons would probably improve your stage moves and rhythm, so I'd go for it.
I won't just do it because I want to have sex with her, she's a friend and I don't want to disappoint her, and I also want to bang her. The sex is something that will eventually happen anyway, it's a really weird friendship. Also, there's no possibility of a relationship because A) she doesn't want one, and B) she's going to college next year. So I guess it is a bribe, but I have no problem with that.

I think I'm gonna go for it. The question has always been if I think I could dance and not die whilst doing it, and it seems possible.
Page 1 of 2