I decided to try to write a country song (im a rock guy), its basiclly all of your stereotypes rolled up. i haven't written but one verse, but tell me what you think of so far.

Well me and my sister done got divorced
Cause I caught her with my dad
And I can’t go fishin’ anymore
Cause my dog ate all my shad
And I can’t drive my old chevy truck
Cause I’m to broke for gas
And if you ever mention my aunt billy sue
I’ll gitcha with some glass
heh........
Quote by lateraluspiral
play twinkle twinkle little star. thatll blow some socks off.

Quote by Cynoxx
I wish I was this badass !
hmm... reminds of this song me and my friend ad libbed while i was playing '39 by queen. of course being ad libbed we came up with some classic stuff along the lines of cousins and noses on the back of their kid's heads.
Hey man, on top of this not being very good at all, it is very offensive and closed minded.

You're probably the type of kid whose all rock against the sheep herd, while listening to a corporate televised broadcast of anti-conformity. For real man. That thing in your head, open it up.
Quote by clichealias
Hey man, on top of this not being very good at all, it is very offensive and closed minded.

You're probably the type of kid whose all rock against the sheep herd, while listening to a corporate televised broadcast of anti-conformity. For real man. That thing in your head, open it up.

dude. it was a joke. i'm not all anti-country. shoot my favorite singer is jonny cash. it just goes at that most country is the same these days. I'll open up that thing in my head, when you get a sense of humor
well not really that amazing yet, but it's hard to crit when its so short. i think it could be good if you expanded it, and i really like country, but i know this is a joke so i dont know why that dude's getting so up tight about it...anyway, it could be good if you added more so let me know when you do.