What are some good non violent ways to deal with those creepy/half stalker type people? I ask this mostly becuase a good friend of mine (girl) is always being harrased by this creepy guy that she doesnt even know and I don't like when people do that...

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
Cops if it's serious/ Good ol' fashion beat down if it's an annoyance.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Kill, and rape him. In no particular order.

Ha, you live in Saskatchewan, we're most likely in the same city, I'm gonna rape you.
Quote by The Casualty
Kill, and rape him. In no particular order.

+145754
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Tell the Miss on them.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Rape the stalker.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Call the cops and tell them the stalker is a terrorist. They'll put him in guantamo bay faster than you can say uneccessary cruelty!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Go out with her, act like a complete childish jackass and don't wash. The hat with helicopter paddles are a plus and bring her to McDonalds.
Quote by Dæmönika
Pff, that's your answer for everything.

It's a damn good one too.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Wait 'til he's sitting and just quick dick him in the ear. My section leader in band did that to a kid once, and he was never quite the same. Seriously, it works.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by The Casualty

Ha, you live in Saskatchewan, we're most likely in the same city, I'm gonna rape you.

saskatchewan eh... i bet i can find you bastards
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
^^Party in Sask......? oooooh a rape party, even better

Quote by MuffinMan
Wait 'til he's sitting and just quick dick him in the ear. My section leader in band did that to a kid once, and he was never quite the same. Seriously, it works.

hahaha love it! maybe will try it, just for the fun if nothin anyways

other then that I do most of the reverse thing and what not on these people mostly because im not all right upstairs and dont give a **** slammed in car door's moment about what others think...yup
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
What you've got to do is tell people when they're being creepy. Dont be nice. Tell him to **** right off and stop whacking off to her myspace pics.
Quote by Dæmönika
Good idea, Dæmönika.

For shame.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I have to deal with creeps at uni everyday... mainly because one is a housemate. He's been messing with 2 lasses I've known for a combined 20 YEARS.... and he's gay. This does not give you a licence to finger a lass on a dancefloor.... deal with your creep the way I dealth with mine. Firstly, argue. He'll always lose. Secondly, physical violence, but not overtly. He grabs you from behind, ram into door frame. He may try and pull out the "ur a homophobe" card... in retaliation, say "no, it's just cos ur a twat".
Quote by Altered_Carbon
What you've got to do is tell people when they're being creepy. Dont be nice. Tell him to **** right off and stop whacking off to her myspace pics.

Ya, thats the straight up proper gentle man way to do it, nothing wrong with it, except its not what I like to do. I like to have the creeper(s) more afraid/scared of my complete lack of sanity till the point where they stay away from me for that reason
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Quote by gallagher2006

Thats about me
Quote by Dæmönika
Good idea, Dæmönika.

That's not how we do it daemonika

Quote by Kensai
Call the cops and tell them the stalker is a terrorist. They'll put him in guantamo bay faster than you can say uneccessary cruelty!

Dude don't say that out loud, they'll get you too!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Simply when he's around her she should just act extremely unnattractive and be a bitch to him.
What's up?
Quote by Kensai
That's not how we do it daemonika

Dude don't say that out loud, they'll get you too!

all you mofos will be gettin the waterboarding soon if ya don't watch out
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Quote by gallagher2006

Thats about me
Quote by T.J.
Ya, thats the straight up proper gentle man way to do it, nothing wrong with it, except its not what I like to do. I like to have the creeper(s) more afraid/scared of my complete lack of sanity till the point where they stay away from me for that reason

Your problem isn't in keeping 'em away from you (from the sound of it, you do a damn nice job of that anyway), it's keeping 'em away from your lady friend. She's not going to be with you all the time, and fear of a concept (in this case, you) isn't going to stop a creep from stalking her if you're not around.
It's probably not THAT serious, but just to make sure y'know?