Look at some their other videos and check out their sweet mic stand.
MG Free At Last
terrible.... geez... terrible
My Gear-
Gibson SG Junior
52' Hot Rod Tele
American Deluxe Strat
Yamaha Cg-104
Fender Twin (white)
Boss CH1
Boss OC-3
DOD overdrive
Fulltone OCD
Arbiter Fuzz Face
Vox Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Dunlop Univibe
I've had enough of that kid and his friends. I don't care how good they are. And they look like dorks. I'm not knocking their talent, they can shred pretty damn well all things considered. But they get posted way too much.
His pure, non-musical talent = good (but really not all THAT good. Lots of it was just wanking)

His musical ear = crap

Sure he can play lots of notes really fast that don't sound good better than I can. But I think I'm OK with that.
Member #52 of Alter Bridge Fan Club (pm logz to join)

Member #3 of the Eggnog > Humanity club (pm Scourge441 to join)
Old. I've already made a thread on this. Now STFU and GTFO.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by cointurtlemoose
His pure, non-musical talent = good (but really not all THAT good. Lots of it was just wanking)

His musical ear = crap

Sure he can play lots of notes really fast that don't sound good better than I can. But I think I'm OK with that.

I finally realized what your avatar is
"Bother!"

But yeah, not that amazing.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
their bassist is pretty badass lol

it sounds bad it looks like he's doing something really awesome but his tone or the recording is really bad

those little 13 year old prodigys have no lives

i agree he doesnt have a good ear, he just plays fast and doesnt do anything else, i listened to one of their songs and he plays fast when it doesnt sound good to play fast
Last edited by nick83 at Feb 1, 2007,
I think they're great! I mean, God the kid on bass has like a Pokemon shirt on. And they have bunk beds. You guys act like should be crit. these guys like they're shredders that have gone through music college or something. Jeese....
Anybody that knows anything about scales can do that. That was the sloppiest, ugliest shit I've ever heard. I had to click it off. The tone was God awful and his guitar had to be out of tune. Either that or he don't know the definition of "key".
Last edited by magicninja_ at Feb 1, 2007,
ugh that was really hard to listen to, the screeching was horrible
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

MMMmmmmm....Untastefull wanking
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
He is terrible. He can play fast and all, but when he hits a note for more than a nanosecond it sounds like a hot pile of elephant shit. He can't bend, he doesn't have a good vibrato, he has no sense of musicality, he plays messily... the list goes on. Go listen to Derek Trucks.
That was terrible. None of those notes bared any melodic value at all. The word wanking comes to mind.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
He's got skills i will admit. He may be wanking all over it but it is pretty clean. I don't like that he tremolo picks everything though, thats gona cause some serious damage to his muscles after a while.
He played stairway to heaven, what was the point. He needs to learn to playing something good.
Tha solo sounds like garbage.
Pure garbage.

Not in the least bit musical at all.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
No emotion...

Im not even a fan of this kind of music but I agree his bends and vibratos do suck. Sure he can play much faster than me but I dont want to play anythign remotley as fast as that.

And his finger picking isnt even impressing me - and Im not very good at fingerpicking.
He messed up alot on his "slow" part where he was fingerpicking, and his shred sounded damned ugly. His sweeps could use some cleaning up to.

But ZOMG HES 13! HE HAS NO HAIR ON HIS BALLS! EVERYONE WORSHIP HIM!
Quote by Fatso Forgottso
what song is that? its not that amazing

te first part sounds like the mighty morphin power rangers theme song