ok i just got back from a really cold skiing trip and now(four days later)im shivering and its not cold, and i feel kinda quesy. its probably just old me but what do you think it is?

pneumonia?
dickinitous, you're dick is going to fall off in a few days, savor it it while you have it

on a more serious note, a cold?
Just go to your Doctor.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Your skin cells are still below average tempurature. Keep a light on, and if you can, sit next to a fire.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Gaunasyphilherpiaids. Naw just kiddin, Living in Illinois I have experienced the same thing. Actually you feel cold, because you're temperature is probably high. For me it helps to sit around in my underwear, and put ice on my head, and take cold showers.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Get a woman. Failing that, drink some hot brandy. For extra points, do both. And by that I mean drink hot brandy off of a woman.
no
Quote by Bobbert
***Closed***

Fixed.

It's probably just a fever associated with a cold, making you feel cold while it is hot. Nothing too serious. But if it gets worse, see your doctor.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
drink hot brandy off an even hotter woman you mean?
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

but it was odd, we didn't have anything overly important stolen

and among the stolen items: Bananas

Quote by Vantage
Some guy stole one of my pants and the plastic bottles.
Quote by bucky_2300
Get a woman. Failing that, drink some hot brandy. For extra points, do both. And by that I mean drink hot brandy off of a woman.

I have a friend named brandy, do I get extra credit if shes the woman?
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Drink water

And get off UG
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

umm i would say you have a slight cold or a touch of the flu. no where near pneumonia. i also live in Illinois and I just caught a cold from this weird weather. (50 degrees one day, below freezing the next.)
Quote by capsfan17
I have a friend named brandy, do I get extra credit if shes the woman?

Drinking brandy off of Brandy would result in two things - drunkenness and an erotic photoshoot.
no
you dont get colds from being out in the cold you get colds from being with groups of ppl when it's cold out, commen misconception
by the way, just so I can fit in

I live in Illinois, I know how to deal with cold weather, bawllllllz
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Sleep in a warm bed.

When you awake, check your temperature and drink lots of water and liquids. Avoid dairy products and take medicine such as tylenol or advil etc.
Everyone in here lives in Illinois.... well anyway, I have found that getting warmer may feel better at first, but you will stay cold longer, then if you force your body to drop your temperature. Sleeping in a warm bed while sleeping caused my temperature to get up to 107 once when i was sick. 108 is when your brain starts boiling, so force your body to cool down.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.