Page 1 of 2
Please share your near death experiences with alcohol if ya have any, so... heres mine (remember right now im influenced by amber rum and Dimmu Borgir)

Iv had many weather be drivin drunk and fallen asleep at the wheel to just plain out stupididty. But my main story (which is very aloof) comes from a wonderful girl whom at the time I liked very much and of coarse thought same back at me. Well one beatiful dark evening I went to a place where she was at to ask her out with confidence flyin out my arse, and instead of tellin me to **** off like I needed, she instead decieded to make out with a good friend of mine and this drove me to complete loss of control, I mean I was drunk abit but after all that I was fricken insain over it all. So after taht in a subconsicious attemp to control myself from other stupidity I started in on the 80% moonshine straight, I dont mean siippin either, I mean fricken chuggin it almostt. after that, from what I remember, my vision deteriorated within 20 seconds and as it did that I noticed I was coming closer to something (the cement floor it was, i was loosin all sight and consciousness within a record time) Then it was black and I remember the taste of barf (which is proboly the only reason Im here today typin this crap) about 3 hours after that i managed to pull myself off some steps I was passed out on somehow and made my way to my bed. Then the best moment of all (maybe of my whole life ) I was lying on my bed with no possible way of though process at all, all though had ceased and i just remember lookin around in a blur with nothin on my mind, no fears, no worries,no memories of what happened to me, no way of thinking at all. All while someone was standing over me askin me what was wrong cause they though I was dead and i was just staring with nothing and never answering (very hard to explain such a good feeling)
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
I hate baileys because I got sick from drinking it after shooting vodka. That's about it not very interesting. Just stupid.

One of my best friends was in a baseball tournament in Quebec she was captain of the team they lost and she broke her nose. She took it hard and drank way too much vodka almost died. Scared the crap out of me.

So all you kiddies drink responsibly.
i quit drinking because everytime i do i have to shit really bad. i guess that doesnt count but so be it. just thought id share.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
yea, i know what you mean, i think it means you have balls, not sure, thats what i heard from my dad, although he wasnt sober

Quote by Sinforsale
Welcome to UG, The "safest" place on the Net.

a Tip is this: Dont Go Into the Pit Under ANY Circumstance.
Quote by T.J.
Please share your near death experiences with alcohol if ya have any, so... heres mine (remember right now im influenced by amber rum and Dimmu Borgir)

Iv had many weather be drivin drunk and fallen asleep at the wheel to just plain out stupididty. But my main story (which is very aloof) comes from a wonderful girl whom at the time I liked very much and of coarse thought same back at me. Well one beatiful dark evening I went to a place where she was at to ask her out with confidence flyin out my arse, and instead of tellin me to **** off like I needed, she instead decieded to make out with a good friend of mine and this drove me to complete loss of control, I mean I was drunk abit but after all that I was fricken insain over it all. So after taht in a subconsicious attemp to control myself from other stupidity I started in on the 80% moonshine straight, I dont mean siippin either, I mean fricken chuggin it almostt. after that, from what I remember, my vision deteriorated within 20 seconds and as it did that I noticed I was coming closer to something (the cement floor it was, i was loosin all sight and consciousness within a record time) Then it was black and I remember the taste of barf (which is proboly the only reason Im here today typin this crap) about 3 hours after that i managed to pull myself off some steps I was passed out on somehow and made my way to my bed. Then the best moment of all (maybe of my whole life ) I was lying on my bed with no possible way of though process at all, all though had ceased and i just remember lookin around in a blur with nothin on my mind, no fears, no worries,no memories of what happened to me, no way of thinking at all. All while someone was standing over me askin me what was wrong cause they though I was dead and i was just staring with nothing and never answering (very hard to explain such a good feeling)

your a ****ing moron, i wish you had died. drunk driving peice of scum.
Drinking really doesn't bug me that much. I've never had any really bad experiences, because I'm not stupid and know when to cut myself off.

That being said, I've been known to talk to bottles of Jack Daniels and demand that they conduct me to others of their kind.
no
got drunk..told a girl id marry her when we turned 17....woke up...remembered....got the **** out of there
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
Quote by jett12
your a ****ing moron, i wish you had died. drunk driving peice of scum.

cram it up your ass

this isnt the "accuse me for stupid things i have done" thread

either you share a story or you go play Hide and go **** youself
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
I dont drink, but I almost OD'd on coke about three weeks ago. It was scary, no light at the end of the tunnel, but I thought I was being attacked by bears
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
The worst thing that happened to me was I woke up with cuts and bruises all down my back. I've managed to peice together most of that night but I still don't know how I hurt my back.

Strange night to say the least.
Quote by T.J.

i've had the exact same experience happen to me. just completely oblivion.
threadstarter: you can't insult people for calling you stupid for drunk driving. you are stupid. Don't drink and drive. Possibly the most selfish thing you can do. In fact, it's safe to say that you suck. JC13 is right, you could hit a car with a mother and her baby son. There's a ton of stories of stuff like that. The worst part is, the drunk driver never dies. It's always the person they hit.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
My buddy once stupidly mixed beer and vodka together and drank it. I tried to warn him, but would he listen? Nooooo of course not.

I once made the mistake of chugging half a 40 of vodka...some finnish shit that gave me the most insane drunkenness of my life. I chugged it cuz a friend dared me to (pretty stupid in retrospect). I got to that party, 10 minutes ater was hammered. Did i stop there? Well of course not. I had whiskey. Three shots. I had rum. Two shots. I finished it with a beer. Wandered out onto the back porch where eeryone was smoking. Smoked through a whole pack of Du Mau's. Yakked my ****ing guts out and then passed out. I passsed out with my cell phone in my hand. When i woke up, it was gone. Haven't seen it since.

So after that i yakked some more, still totally wasted out of my skull, and i apparently taxi'd home. I dont remember the taxi ride at all, but by the time i got home i was ready to die. Of course my house key was in my jacket pocket which was in my buddy's car which had already left, and this is like 3:30 am. I had to sleep in my garage on a lawn chair in the middle of October

That was a night to remember. This jam was so huge. At one point these totally gangsta brown guys show up demanding to be let in. The house owner, my friend, wouldn't let them in. The leader of these brown dudes pulls a ****ing MACHETE out of his sleeve and my friend is obviously gonna let them in now. They proceeded to steal his fax machine, his xbox, and break his windows. All that while im passed the **** out in the backyard.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Well.. Back when I was about 15, I decided it woul be a good idea to buy a 60oz bottle of Vodka for myself for the night. (I thought I was a tank). I get to the party with my friends, havin a good time. Turns out I chugged the bottle in less then 2 hours. Lets just say I Don't remember anything. The next day I woke up with a broken arm and broken nose with bruises all over my body. My friends told me I left the party, walked down the street and started a fight with a group of people that
I didn't like...by myself. I dont remember any of it, but supposably (sp?) I did some damage . Anyways.. Lesson learnt, never again.
lol.. looked at those posts.. thought SHIT WHAT DUMBASSES AND DRUNK MYSELF TO DEATH...
Don't drink and drive please After seeing that drunk driving video I know I'll never think of it. There was this woman who was hit by a drunk dirver and caught in the aftermath fire. She burned and needed to have all her fingers and toes cut off, her eye melted, all her hair was burned off, and her nose and ears melted too. We saw a video about her and it was quite touching. She was only like 25 too.

/rant.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
threadstarter: you can't insult people for calling you stupid for drunk driving. you are stupid. Don't drink and drive. Possibly the most selfish thing you can do. In fact, it's safe to say that you suck. JC13 is right, you could hit a car with a mother and her baby son. There's a ton of stories of stuff like that. The worst part is, the drunk driver never dies. It's always the person they hit.

arrg, your right, I always regret those types of things and wonder what I was thinking. I was really just pissed off cause the first part isn't supposed to be focused on, its just a story starter line
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Quote by gallagher2006

Thats about me
I personally havent ever been drunk but I was with a friend of mine while he was drunk. I was sleeping over his house that night and so was another friend of ours. He had brought some vodka over it was cleverly disquised in like 3-4 water bottles. So I had a few sips outta mine(Im not much of a drinker) and my friend drank about half of his. meanwhile we are all sitting around a fire pit thats blazeing like a mother. So me and the other kid are sitting there like dude if you fall in Im gonna laugh then stomp you out. So we sat out there for a little while then my friend my walks down now my firned is hammered to say tha least so we were like shut the **** up and dont speak. So we hid the bottles under the bucker I was sitting on. So she leaves and we decide it was time to go in the camper(its where we sleep at my friends house) So we go in there and had a little weed so at first we tried to get my friend not to smoke it while he was drunk bc he did that before and like got so sick. But he insisted on it so he does and about 30 minutes after we were playing like Halo 2 or sumthing and hes goes "move" and runs out the door and throws up like 10 times. I was laughing my ass off. Then he sits down and is just staring into nothing. Then hes passes out while hes sitting up his head pretty much between his legs. So then we all finally get to sleep. then in the mourning we go behind the camper where he threw up to take a piss and he hit the whole rear end of the camper. It was pretty god damn funny.
The worst i've ever been Drunk was on New Years, started drinking at 7, passed out at 10, or i don't remember anything between 10 and 12:30, the whole night is really fuzzy, but the closest i came to death was falling down a flight of about 3 concrete stairs, so nothing really hardcore. But MetalUpUrAss's post almost made me sick, that is wayyyyyyyyy too much alcohol, i thought even a 15 year old would know that lol.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by MetalUpUrAss
Well.. Back when I was about 15, I decided it woul be a good idea to buy a 60oz bottle of Vodka for myself for the night. (I thought I was a tank). I get to the party with my friends, havin a good time. Turns out I chugged the bottle in less then 2 hours. Lets just say I Don't remember anything. The next day I woke up with a broken arm and broken nose with bruises all over my body. My friends told me I left the party, walked down the street and started a fight with a group of people that
I didn't like...by myself. I dont remember any of it, but supposably (sp?) I did some damage . Anyways.. Lesson learnt, never again.

For a 180lb man 1 drink raises your blood-alcohol level by .015 ... and for every 45 minutes you've been drinking it goes down by about .01.

So if you were 180lbs and 15, which I hope you weren't, your blood alcohol level was something like 40 x 0.015 = 0.6 - 0.03 = 0.57. Usually people go blind at like 0.3 and die at 0.4 ... you either have an incredible talent, or are full of shit.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Last edited by MarkPlaysStuff at Feb 2, 2007,
My friend needed a drunk guy for a movie project he had to do for school. So while they were doing the other scenes, I was behind the camera, slowly drinking from the bottle of vodka. After a while I was kind of drunk. What I had forgotten, is that in the movie, my friend had to kill me by making me drink a too big amount of alcohol. That scene came, and I was already drunk. My friend grabbed my hair, layed my head backward and shoved the bottle upside down into my mouth. I chugged for a good 10 sec, then fell down. He pulled me back up, and made me chugged a little bit more.

I don't quite remember what happened after that. I know I passed out and they tried to wake me up by pouring water on my face. I wasn't reacting at all. When I woke up in the morning in my bed, I had one bad hangover. I saw the bottle of vodka, and realised I had almost chugged a whole 40oz of vodka. I think I would have gone to the hospital if I had drank it all.
Hmm. that worst ive done is drinking and driving a boat. a small boat on a rather small lake. I was going home one night and i have no recollection of about a 10 minute section of the drive. not a smart thing to do, but its not hard to control a boat, you dont really need fast reaction time.
Quote by JC13
Question for Mr Threadstarter..what would you have done if you had killed some 10 yr old kids mom?

He would have drank it away, like anyone of us.
My friend wrapped his truck around a power pole, right after dropping me off at home
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Max l'Alcolo
I saw the bottle of vodka, and realised I had almost chugged a whole 40oz of vodka. I think I would have gone to the hospital if I had drank it all.

Assuming you drank 30 oz, 20 x 0.015 = 0.3 - 0.03 (3 hours drinking) = 0.27

You were damn near blind too. And that's if you drank "only" 3/4 of the bottle, and it took 3 hours, and you're 180 lbs. Shit. Maybe people are a lot fatter than I thought.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Quote by JC13
Question for Mr Threadstarter..what would you have done if you had killed some 10 yr old kids mom?

Well first of all if I was in a head on colision with someone such as a mother I would be dead as well, and as an athiest would have no after life to worry about. Now of coarse Im still a human being and if I would have dont something to this extent by acident I would hate myself forever and proboly drink harder then I do right now, but thats not the thread purpose!!!
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Quote by gallagher2006

Thats about me
I weighted 120 lbs back then. And I couldn't tell you how long it took me. It started slowly but finished by drinking most of it within a minute. It's ****ing hard to tell.
Not really my worst but worth mentioning.

After my 12th beer (we were having a contest), I thought it would be a good idea to finish off the makers mark

9 shots of SoCo, High Life in between shots, plus weed. Not a good time

Half a bottle of Cap'n Morgan Private Stock Rum mixed with coke in an hour, plus brandy and weed.

All those nights have ended with me A) Not remembering a damn thing B) Passing out C) Puking everywhere
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
i tried to jump of a cliff on a main road and make my friend catch me
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
I've never had a near dead exprience but I have so much black out, once I was at a friends and I was drunk as hell so I went in bed and there's that girl (who's not ugly but I didn't whant to **** her) who comes in bed with me. I can't remember anything but when I woke up all the sheets were teared down.
Dreaming of freedom is easy to do
You have to fight and win but never lose.
Ps to drunk driving, Nothing against drinking (I'm Irish) but I think anyone who gets behind the wheel of a car totally polluted is an antichrist, 6 Months ago I was cycling home from a Jamming session with some buddies when I came to a green light at an intersection seeing as i had a green light I cycled straight ahead, now seeing the oncoming traffic you (as a cyclist would know that you have the right of way) I went ahead, but then the most earth shattering thing in my life happened to me..... All I remember was BANG seeing a clear starlight and my bike mangeling my leg into pieces and finally the break lights of the car pulling away and leaving me for dead in the middle of the road. I screamed for my life as if it depended on it until I couldn't scream anymore, I was paralyzed from the neck down for 27 hours watching my parents weep over me in an ER . Thankfully I have recovered but i lost my place in college and spent months rehabilitating. Unless your a sadistic prick I suggest the next time you or a friend decide to take a car ride whilst pist you think twice, because you can mess up you own life all you want but your a proper lowlife if you think you can do it to someone else
well so I may be a drunk, but I can say proudly that I have never done anytype of drugs (other then booze if ya consider it that) including weed, even if most of my friends are pot heads I still know better, pff I dont even smoke normal cigs (except when Im pressured into it when really drunk which is another story)
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Quote by gallagher2006

Thats about me
DO NOT drink and drive.....my friend was hit by a drunk driver head on...not to long ago.

he's sued the guy that hit him for $275,000......not something you wanna do. so is sleeping in your own bed worth jail time and almost 300,000 bucks? I think not.
Quote by JC13
TJ you defeated all the logical points there..with other illogical points.."I dont even smoke cigs..unless im pressured to"..You weakling..

EDIT: So TJ..I was the first to condemn you for drunk driving, and I am pleased that nobody disagreed with me.. and that people have the same views.

Yup Iv driven drunk. Im drunk right now and say I do know I regret it and what now so quite pickin on my weak spots, besides they mostly have to do with a personal afair that is mentioned previously and is proboly the psychological reason im posting this is because Im fricken nuts with it all bundeled up inside. Quick ****in obsessing over those facts, it wont make my situation any better if ya do.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Quote by gallagher2006

Thats about me
Quote by DrkNTwstd
i tend to make out with boys when im drunk.

im not gay nor am i emo. wtf?!

^ It's called bisexual
ಥ_ಥ
My ex girlfriend drank a lot at a time, and it got to the point where she had high blood pressure, she was coughing up blood and her nose bled a lot for about a week.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by arsonite
^ It's called bisexual

i thought i covered that with the emo bit HAHA JK EMO KIDS!!!!!

but not really.

no cuz guys honestly dont do anything for me. its weird. ew.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Never got smashed to near death on alcohol. Falling down yaking drnk a few times but my favorite story......I don't recall but this is how they tell me it happened.

We were frying acid one night. I guess somewhere along the trip we decided to go for a ride through town(Pop. 7,000) at 3 am in the morning. Apparently they say I said I had to take a shit and told the guy driving to pullover. They say the fucker refused. They said as we passed one of the 2 open all night convienience stores I jumped out of the car. I doubt we were going that fast or I probably would've been splattered. They say I got up and walked into the station. They pulled in behind me laughing thier asses off. Then supposedly I came out and announced I tried to shit but nothing would come out. All for nothing I guess. That's what they say happened anyway. I vaguley remember something like that. Moral of the story don't do acid. It creates phantom shits and makes you jump out of cars.
well this past new years eve was the worst night drinking ever for me.
basically i went to my friends expecting to be the designated driver but i wanted to try just a little of this orange cream flavored vodka they had and it was the best thing i ever put in mouth. from what im told i ended up taking like 10 shots in a fairly short amount of time and considering the fact that im a somewhat small guy (5'9'', 130lbs.) and everything it was bad. supposedly i blacked out and hit the table followed by a bunch of thowing up so like 4 of my friends drug me into this guys room and layed me down on the bed (on my back stupidly). i guess i started throwing up and it was like staying in my throat so they were freaking out and they flipped me on my stomach and hung me over the bed and they were considering calling an ambulance but they figured i got it all out of my system. i woke up like 10 hours later and thats about it. i havent had anything to drink since and i probably wont for a while lol

oh yeah the worst part was i had a brand new pair of badass shoes and it turns out this bitch stole them off my passed out body so i had to buy a new pair. i was pisssseed
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
When im drunk at parties or in a Pub or Bar, i always get too drunk, that i pass out or sleep with the toilet. I think some mates have pictures of me hugging a toilet once. Anyway, my near death experience was when one of those slimey gremlin toilet monsters came out and tried eating my brain while i was unconcious.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Page 1 of 2