So here I sit, enjoying a massive salad that I have just prepared for myself, and is it ever delicious! It has lettuce, broccoli, carrots, green peppers, celery, cheese, and ham in it. Not my absolute dream salad, but the best I could do with what's in my fridge.

So anyway, what is your favourite salad? What does your ultimate salad consist of?

P.S. my salad has ranch dressing on it.
People say salads arent manly. But I have invented two forms, that I would argue as manly as the grease bucket fast food, or a steak.

Iceburg and Romaine, Flanksteak w/ pepper, and vinnigerette dressing.
Grilled chicken, Bacon, Cheese, Lots of ranch dressing and iceburg.

Mhmm.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by Zach_F
People say salads arent manly. But I have invented two forms, that I would argue as manly as the grease bucket fast food, or a steak.

Iceburg and Romaine, Flanksteak w/ pepper, and vinnigerette dressing.
Grilled chicken, Bacon, Cheese, Lots of ranch dressing and iceburg.

Mhmm.

Yumm...sounds good.

And like hell salads aren't manly!
Oh salads are grand. I like....

Fried chicken bits.
Bacon bits.
CRISP lettuse.
Extra sharp, shredded cheese.
GREEN BEANS.
A little green pepper.
And for dressing, straight Balsamic Vinegar.
I'd take a good salad before crappy mcdonalds any day. I just never really have any good salads. Please suggest some good ones. I don't have steak laying around my fridge, so i can't do the romaine, though it sounds awesome. I'm a fan of meat (not to be taken out of context) so I love chicken and turkey and bacon and beef. And I love ceasar salad dressing, ranch is good too, so are some vinnegarettes.
I think salads are way more manly than greasebag fast food, but I don't know about steak. I love my steak. I just wish i could get it more often
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Some nice romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, parmasian cheese (grated not powdery), ceasar dressing. Your standard ceasar salad. It is quite delicious and surprisingly filling.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
I'd take a good salad before crappy mcdonalds any day. I just never really have any good salads. Please suggest some good ones. I don't have steak laying around my fridge, so i can't do the romaine, though it sounds awesome. I'm a fan of meat (not to be taken out of context) so I love chicken and turkey and bacon and beef. And I love ceasar salad dressing, ranch is good too, so are some vinnegarettes.
I think salads are way more manly than greasebag fast food, but I don't know about steak. I love my steak. I just wish i could get it more often

you just gotta improvise. just look in your fridge and think "what in here could possibly go in a salad?" and then throw it in and enjoy.
I propose, Salads are a manly dish, if they outweigh the alternative fast food option.
So a half pound salad is more manly then a mcdonalds quarter pounder.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I like salad consisting of ceasar dreasing with bacon bits and crutons. And maybe evern CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
Quote by T.J.
I like salad consisting of ceasar dreasing with bacon bits and crutons. And maybe evern CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!

Chicken Caeser FTW!