well, look at the equipment in my sig. What should i save up for next? I've been thinkin between like 4 different things:
Fender standard Strat
ToneCore Uber metal distortion pedal
Ibanez weeping demon wah
or a Squier '51

any suggestions would be appreciated, or if you think there's soemthin else i should save up for. im open to ideas
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Fender, No question
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I think you should probably upgrade to a better amp first, especially if you were thinking of a Squier '51 0_o Not a bad guitar, but looking at your amps... more important area for improvement...

What style of music do you like to play?
Metallica, Megadeth, Jimi Hendrix, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Guns n' Roses, Kiss, Van Halen, some motley crue, and some nirvana. I just got the amp and i think its pretty decent, i only use it for like bedroom practice and such but it gets the job done...

Hmm... if you're sure you like the sound of your amp... would you consider a MIM HSS stratocaster? IMO it's much more versatile than the standard SSS strat. But if you like the single coils and classic looks of the standard strat, go ahead and get that
so u think i should go for H S S strat? i dont really care whether its SSS or HSS i just like the feel and look of the strat so i wanted something along those lines

Ya, the Humbucker in the bridge gives the strat more bite when you're playing your metal bands and heavier distorted stuff. Not to mention it's not as noisy as the singles
thx newbius for the sugestion, i'll look into it. I'm gonna go to bed I'll check back tomorow to see if there are any more suggestions, I'm still open to suggestions
Peace UG

I have a Squier 51 and I LOVE it. However, my first piece of advice to you would be to look at a few amps first. If you wanna spend $400 bucks get a Fender HSS Strat, if you wanna spend $100 get the Squier 51. Ofcourse the Strat is better. You may even find a used Strat somewhere for under $300.

Good Luck!
whats amps would you recommend? nothign too outragiously expensive por favor...

how much would one of those cost me?

You could buy a Peavey Ultra Plus head for about $200-$300 used.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
that reminds me of something else, how do amp heads work exactly? do you need a cabinet in order for it to work? or can they work all on their own? i never really got amp heads....

If you want to explore tube amps cheaply then pick up a Valve Junior
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Fender Blues Jr would be nice for you. Definitely a new amp...
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
well, look at the equipment in my sig. What should i save up for next? I've been thinkin between like 4 different things:
Fender standard Strat
ToneCore Uber metal distortion pedal
Ibanez weeping demon wah
or a Squier '51

any suggestions would be appreciated, or if you think there's soemthin else i should save up for. im open to ideas

Learn how to use the equipment in your sig. / thread.
how bout you dont get a fender. Get an ibanez or an ESP their more versatile considering the music you want to play.
Ex: its kinda hard to make it sound good playing metallica on a squier.