I was watching a Naked Gun marathon, I was all hyped planned on staying up for days watching it all. And I notice I am missing Naked Gun 3 -32. So I looked online and couldn't find it. WTF Where are they all!?
dont you mean naked gun 33 1/3?

like a blind man at an orgy, i was gonna have feel things out.

like midget at a urinal, i was gonna have to stay on my toes.
"This is a plank of wood speculated to be from Noah's ark, I have a book deal and I'm due on Montel Williams next week."

"You're going on Montel Williams because of this?"

"No Frank, my wife is a tran-sexual Satan worshipper."
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
You know they have a DVD box set with all three of them. I've been trying to find that for a while. Oh and there's also the "Police Squad" TV show(only 6 or so episodes-- it's out on DVD too); most of the jokes in the show are used in the movies, but still a worthy buy if you're a big fan.

Frank--"Yeah, I'm fine; I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader!"
*Bar gets quiet, everybody looks at Frank.*
Frank--"...I mean, I was dating a lot, at that time..."
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Well I bought the package. Watched Naked Gun pretty awesome. Then I wathced naked gun 2 1/2 which I assumed was all of two and half of the third movie. Then I go to get the other one and WTF! they skiped 30 movies! It blows my mind
Quote by The Ted
Well I bought the package. Watched Naked Gun pretty awesome. Then I wathced naked gun 2 1/2 which I assumed was all of two and half of the third movie. Then I go to get the other one and WTF! they skiped 30 movies! It blows my mind