As the thread suggests I saw a "stratocaster" in target. There was a few things completely wrong with it (at least for what strats I've seen and looked at). First off on the head it said STRATOCASTER in huge lettering all the way across the head and a really tiny fender logo under it. On the back I looked for the s/n on the head to figure out where the hell this thing was made. Came away with no letters and this set of numbers:

Any idea on what this really is? It was being sold as a starter pack with a tiny amp, picks, etc. (all the things you need when starting). Didn't see anything on the fender website so I will ask the knowledgable posters here. Any clue?
it is a target guitar. what do you expect to get from it? nothing. because your better off going to guitar center and buying an epiphone
idk, u might have dyslexia or soemthin, but last time i checked the guitars at target were STARcasters, as in twinkle, twinkle, little star
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
It's probably a Starcaster.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Yea I saw that same thing. It is a starocaster.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Oooh blackie
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
lol at the reviews on that site

'and the stick didn't even work!'

i'm thinking he was just twisting the tremelo round
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.