Page 1 of 2
Is it better to let anger out or just hold it and explode at one time? Lately I've just wanted to break stuff and hurt people and it's pretty distracting and I'm normally not a violent person. What's a good way to let anger out? I've only had one incident so far but I'm sure at some point I'm gonna screw everyone over.
What's up?
jack off. take the anger out on your penis. that'll teach you.
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
because clapton doesnt have a penis.
seriously the little ****er wont see it coming, beat your dick like it owes you money. heck even lend it money and then when it cant make ends meet and pay you back beat it silly.

jkk. touch a friend, not yourself!!!
guitar durrr
Rock'n'Roll

#120 Member of the 'Linkin Park Sucks' Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.

what's on a dairy farm? Cows

what is a male cow? A Bull

What is a colloquialism for fallacy? Bullshit

little bit slow aren't we?
I did that one week and i broke all my cheep ebe thin picks. Got dunlop .38s that are invincible now. I used to lift weights. But you couldnt do it on the spot, so the strength would make me kick peoples asses even harder.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Get animalistic.

Seriously.

I lift weights and that helps, but I have certain anger issues that spring up for no reason a lot of times. I've found that if you just revert back to pure instincts and act as primal as you can, it really helps. Go outside in your back yard and just run around and kill things. Trees for hitting, rocks for throwing, pull up grass growl scream whatever. I do that for anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour or two sometimes and then after words you feel completely drained physically and mentally.

Gets everything out of your system. Works for me
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Niether is good. Agressive and passive anger are both bad. Either way you are screwed. What psychologist recommend is that what you do is defend yourself but do not be agressive towards the other person at all.
Quote by HPLoveCraft
Is it better to let anger out or just hold it and explode at one time? Lately I've just wanted to break stuff and hurt people and it's pretty distracting and I'm normally not a violent person. What's a good way to let anger out? I've only had one incident so far but I'm sure at some point I'm gonna screw everyone over.

Look inside yourself and ask, 'why am I angry' and go think about it.
i is cool
Keep it inside and let it slowly eat away at your soul..
Quote by DunlopGuy
I...don't...get...this...thre (brain explodes)

Quote by glib homunculus
I make love to cheesecake.

Quote by The Ted
Niether is good. Agressive and passive anger are both bad. Either way you are screwed. What psychologist recommend is that what you do is defend yourself but do not be agressive towards the other person at all.

Psychologists are a bunch of castrati who are full of it. I recommend some sort of strenuous physical activity, like rowing or running, even boxing. Don't hold your anger in, find a tension release. If that doesn't work then beat the crap out of someone who really deserves it, not just some random person.
Quote by TheGreatLSD
Keep it inside and let it slowly eat away at your soul..

don't listen to him thats what i do and it sucks. i got kicked out of school because i held it in too long and eventualy there was overflow. when no ones around, if you have to do it into a pillow, just scream as hard as you can, until you can't no more. don't know if it works or not. if not, just laugh at other people. turn anger into comedy
Let. It. Out.

Trust me! Its NOT good to keep it inside.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
No! Learn to control your anger.

"Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering." - Master Yoda
Quote by Siftings
Psychologists are a bunch of castrati who are full of it. I recommend some sort of strenuous physical activity, like rowing or running, even boxing. Don't hold your anger in, find a tension release. If that doesn't work then beat the crap out of someone who really deserves it, not just some random person.

I found that about psychiatrists, but psychologists are pretty reasonable.
i say just lift weights when you're pissed or get a punching bag. It works well and makes you buff. and buffness = power.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Quote by <CJ>
i say just lift weights when you're pissed or get a punching bag. It works well and makes you buff. and buffness = power.

You have never watched scarface. First you get the money, then the power, and then you get the women.
angry buttseckz
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
"Your anger is a gift" Rage Against the Machine said so. So use it
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
i hold it in as well. its pretty bad wen u let it all out at one person. but some times anger is good. it makes me feel good somehow. just find a person that u really trust and care about and tell them how u feel. it helps
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
Quote by honeybiscuit
No! Learn to control your anger.

"Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering." - Master Yoda

lol i thought of yoda as well. just always keep this in mind, anger may make you powerful for a time, you may cut your sons hand off, but in the end, your son will get a robotic hand and whip your butt all to peices.
i dnno
but that has been happening to me lately too
i got really mad cuz my grandma said i was a failure (i was already pissed) and i knew she was referring to my music so i went off on her and then my grandad came home so he like said something to me i got really pissed so i had already ripped my phone cord..i started hitting myself and than i feel alseep..im laughing about it now
and like i've been really stressed lately though its horrible
i sometimes am forced to tell other people why i am pissed off and the results are frustrating. if i'm enraged, i "spill the blood" in my notebook, start headbanging to some pissed off music, scream, (but if i'm in front of a girl i won't show that i'm angry) and play my guitar. at various times i'll combine all those techniques and act them out until i pass out.
go to your local HxC spot, slam dance. slam dance until you have a migraine. or jog/lift weights. maybe write an "grr im so angry letter", but dont let anyone find it, or ironically mail them out.
Quote by caffeineman
lol i thought of yoda as well. just always keep this in mind, anger may make you powerful for a time, you may cut your sons hand off, but in the end, your son will get a robotic hand and whip your butt all to peices.

I didn't have a signature until now.
Go to your nearest trahs-filled area, and locate thngs that break when smashed. TVs, radios, cinderblocks, children, etc.

Bring a baseball bat. Hit said breakable objects.

Nobody gets hurt, and you are anger-free.

Shit, that's good. I should try that.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
don't hold it in..i'll just drive you insane. Like it does to me every day :-(.. and then you'll probably just turn bitchy in general to everyone. How you let it out in moderate amounts is beyond me.. maybe weed? alchohal? aggressive masturbation?
I hold mine in. It makes for less confrontation, which may be a very pussy attitude to take, but hey, furious masturbation, drugs and drink can solve everything.
I release the beast within myself. I strip naked and go running in the woods, making snares and shit to catch little animals, play with them for a while then let 'em go... some of them(grins wolfishly). I also like to play my guitar or hurt my friend...'s couch when i'm angry or pissed(pissed in the english sense meaning drunk)
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
destroy an old car.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Quote by alwaysmetal
hhhhmmm write a song about killing everyone works for me

You badass!!!
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
You badass!!!

u dumass writing about killing is actually quite difficult if u ever tried especially if u write the lyrics as a story gotta come up with a reason for the bloodshed and methods and well things that just really mean **** off
Quote by alwaysmetal
u dumass writing about killing is actually quite difficult if u ever tried especially if u write the lyrics as a story gotta come up with a reason for the bloodshed and methods and well things that just really mean **** off

I am not mean. I was just giving you credit for being so KVLT
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by alwaysmetal

Dude...

How is it hard???? You don't have to come up with a reason...

[meetal vokills]

I shot some guy in the head
Blood ran down his back
I laughed as I ate his organs!!!!!

[/meetal vokills]

Supa' hard huh?
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
^ Dude, don't post that...he might steal it
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Page 1 of 2