sex should be about the challenge of pleasin your partner and not about getin off to some fricin half skeleton
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
bowlderdash? isn't it balderdash? lol...
anyway, everywhere outside of the US, people are starting to lose their fascination with skinny ass models... take for example fashion week paris, where they refused to let models below a certain size participate on the runways....
"You take the blue pill , the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus

#3 of Tom Cruise Scares me club.
Quote by T.J.
sex should be about the challenge of pleasin your partner and not about getin off to some fricin half skeleton

reading my posts should be about the challenge of getting the sarcasm, not taking everything seriously...or getting of to some "fricin" half skeleton.
fair enough. they wanna come close to killing themselves, that fine by me

just don't let them parade around first like it's something to be proud of.

BTW, sturm, i just read your sig, and it made me laugh, Because i did a performance a few years ago, and we had that quote. Although ours was: "You take the green pill and die instantly of cyanide. Or, take the purple pill and wake up in bed with another man."

but back on topic, models like that sicken me.
i don't think being that skinny is particularly attractive or healthy. hopefully this lowers the bar a little bit for regular women who want to look attractive and currently think they have to have all their bones showing through their skin to achieve that.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by jay_d_
how can you ban someone from being skinny? that's retarted.

lol what? they aren't 'banning someone from being skinny' they are just saying they will no longer be hiring teeny tiny models for that fashion show because they want to use slightly larger (still skinny imo though) models to show off their clothes.

the point of fashion shows and models is to showing new clothes designs and how good they are, and if people don't think skeletons make the clothes look good, they'll use someone else. also, it's spelt 'retarded' for future reference.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Glad to hear that someone is taking action against this. I like women, not skin and bone. Honestly, women suffer more than enough pressure on their appearance alone.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I think that whoever think that 'banning the skiiny girls' is wrong is stupid.

As the article told, there was one model (and probably more, I don't know) who have died from being extremely under-weight because of the pressure to look attractive. Now THAT'S stupid. Anyone who puts their health or their lives in risk to look good is probably weak-minded and needs help in some way.

I'm all for raising the BMI bar. Maybe one day I could be a model now joking. But at least now other women won't think that being like a twig is the only way to be attractive. 'Cause to be fair, it's not.
I enjoy a hearty roast dinner...

...for breakfast.
Quote by Mr.Rodgers
I think that whoever think that 'banning the skiiny girls' is wrong is stupid.

As the article told, there was one model (and probably more, I don't know) who have died from being extremely under-weight because of the pressure to look attractive. Now THAT'S stupid. Anyone who puts their health or their lives in risk to look good is probably weak-minded and needs help in some way.

I'm all for raising the BMI bar. Maybe one day I could be a model now joking. But at least now other women won't think that being like a twig is the only way to be attractive. 'Cause to be fair, it's not.

they don't even look good.

size 2 or less is not attractive.

nothing wrong with a nice healthy size 10-12, with some curves, not pointy bits.

it's really fucked up imho. it doesn't look right, it's just...like there's something fundamentally wrong with the models. ie, they're starving to death, when they have to chance to be healthy, because fashion dictates that a size 0 is sexy.

but seriously, who's really going to find that attractive?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
not attractive at all
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<