As above.
Rules:
1. No flaming of Manson, or any person in this thread. Those who flame will be reported >_> <_<
2. Have fun
Gore AND Core; unite!
Not me. I don't like his music, but my brother likes him.

EDIT: You suck!

Ta na na- Ta na na -Ta na na
Breaking the law, Breaking the law!

I'm such a rebel.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Too dark and emo, doesnt he like kill animals on stage and shit, i love my animals and that pisses me off!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet
Too dark and emo, doesnt he like kill animals on stage and shit, i love my animals and that pisses me off!

...I'm pretty sure he doesn't...
OK, to answer all the rumours:
He does not kill animals, that story originated when he had a chicken in a cage at one of his earlier shows, and it was kicked open during the show by some idiot. The chicken didn't die, but PETA, the freaks, started all the shit about him sacrificing animals.
He DID NOT have any ribs removed. The story that started that rumour was, in C. 1992, his then girlfriend, Missy, dressed up as him during a show, with a dildo hanging out of her fly. He came onstage, and proceeded to suck it. That's it.
The biggest animal he has killed onstage is a cricket (or, a jar full), and it was an accident
Gore AND Core; unite!
If you genuinely liked Marilyn Manson, you'd know by now that there's ALREADY a Marilyn Manson Thread in the Bands & Artists Forum
I lvoe his music its great......but he is weird...but i spose hes ok on the interview in bowling for columbine...sounds like a very intelligent man....and someone also told me that he was in wonder years...lol
Quote by yawn
If you genuinely liked Marilyn Manson, you'd know by now that there's ALREADY a Marilyn Manson Thread in the Bands & Artists Forum

Well, how much flaming was in that forum?

But thank you for a intelligent response
Gore AND Core; unite!
When you look past the pseudo-gothic image, he actually has some interesting things to say in his songs.
Quote by silent caution
exactly....people blame bush cuase they dont know what they talking about....if anything to blame its organized religion